The Infamous Spam Thread - Part 14

RenegadeRoss

i'm trying to.

and not much, i'm sick so i'm going to go to bed soon.

how are you?

Oh I'm great tonight. Kind of.

Not so good I'm afraid.

you?

Aww why aren't you fine tonight?

And I'm great again my friend.

^Hey Ross :grin:

Well, let me walk you through how my morning's tend to go:

7.00am - Wake up, have a shower, get dressed.

8.00am - Leave my house and walk to work.

9.00am - Have a mid life crisis at the age of 20 because I think I'm too young for a full time job!

9.05am- Log on to PF :smile:

It's not a very long mid life crisis, but a crisis none the less :rotfl:

How are you anyway, mate?

haha i know what you mean mate, mine isnt quite full time but im 20 as well and the thought of it scares me, i do work wednesdays, thursdays, fridays and saturdays though!

Im pretty good thanks, im going to edinburgh today for christmas shopping but its absolutely pouring down, havnt picked the best days!

Hows yourself?

I'm not too bad actually. Got my Christmas shopping done last week, so now I can finally relax and not worry about venturing out into the cold again!

You've got our bad weather by the sound of it. I live down in Norwich (don't laugh, I don't have the stupid accent :rotfl:) and it's been relentless rain lately. Today though, bright sunshine; stupid British weather!

On another xmas note, I bought my friend The Final Riot DVD and Paramore calender. Gave it to him already and he was very impressed, woo!

haha fair play! Ive got my best friend's presents, its just my parents i need to organise now,

me and her had actually got each other paramore's calender... but bought ourselves one when we also got it :rotfl:

thankfully me and her managed to sort it out and we're giving them to other friends now,

i got her the dvd too, an eminem book/dvd, a gig ticket for AAR, her name inscribed on a brick up at motherwell's stadium, and her special present, which im getting tomorrow, is to adopt her a monkey.

well, i love her! haha :)

haha fair play! Ive got my best friend's presents, its just my parents i need to organise now,

me and her had actually got each other paramore's calender... but bought ourselves one when we also got it :rotfl:

thankfully me and her managed to sort it out and we're giving them to other friends now,

i got her the dvd too, an eminem book/dvd, a gig ticket for AAR, her name inscribed on a brick up at motherwell's stadium, and her special present, which im getting tomorrow, is to adopt her a monkey.

Adopting a monkey is a great present! You must love her haha!

I need to find some pics of Hayley in a sec. I desperately need a new sig; even though I love the one I have.

Thinking about it...I need a new avatar as well:shifty:

Welcome back Emma! Sorry, forgot to say that earlier :smile:

You are freking amazing...

And this girl isn't your girlfriend?

If she isn't now, I'm sure she will be after all those amazing thoughtful gifts!