The Infamous Spam Thread - Part 14

RenegadeRoss

do you wanna talk about it? :(:hug:

that's great, we also do! (: i'm actually awesome, i had a super nice day.

It's just one of my bestfriends grandpa, he got a stroke on wednesday i think, and he's not doing very well, they thing he's gonna die soon. I feel so sorry for her, and it's happening in christmas too, she told me when we went to church with school today. I was like: No!! I'm gonna start crying now. And she told me not too, 'cause then she would start too, but ofc i couldn't hold it in, so we just sat there crying.

Same here. :P

NO NOTHING WITH BILEN.....though....I was locked with him in a room on wednesday and found out that turkish chocolate is crappy. :rotfl:

I think it was something about Paramore.....haha

:rotfl: How comes that you and him were locked in the same room?

That must've been awkward XD

uuuh, maybe anything new? :willy_nilly:

Hi Ida! Sorry my computer just shutted down. :shifty: So how are you? :)

oh that sucks! But no problemo.

i'm great, just got holidays! :D what about you?

It's just one of my bestfriends grandpa, he got a stroke on wednesday i think, and he's not doing very well, they thing he's gonna die soon. I feel so sorry for her, and it's happening in christmas too, she told me when we went to church with school today. I was like: No!! I'm gonna start crying now. And she told me not too, 'cause then she would start too, but ofc i couldn't hold it in, so we just sat there crying.

that's so sad. ...not near or on christmas. it's the most terrible time for something like that. i really feel for her, and i hope he won't get too bad and dies. he is in my prayers.

hheeyy :)

BECCA!:hug::kiss:

that's so sad. ...not near or on christmas. it's the most terrible time for something like that. i really feel for her, and i hope he won't get too bad and dies. he is in my prayers.

Yeah, i really really hope he gets through it. But as my friend said; he's in so much pain right now, that it might be better for him that the pain stops, even though it'l be really though for all of them.

:rotfl: How comes that you and him were locked in the same room?

That must've been awkward XD

uuuh, maybe anything new? :willy_nilly:

it was lunch break and actually all pupils have to go out and I had 2 lessons of before and after the break and was in this 'Aufenthaltsraum'. He came there then to hide during the break that he didn't need to go out and ya....unfortunately there were a bunch of other girls around him. :nono:

yaaa....I found new never posted pics now. :mrgreen:

@Guro

How are you? :hug:

Hey Beccs! :hug:

it was lunch break and actually all pupils have to go out and I had 2 lessons of before and after the break and was in this 'Aufenthaltsraum'. He came there then to hide during the break that he didn't need to go out and ya....unfortunately there were a bunch of other girls around him. :nono:

yaaa....I found new never posted pics now. :mrgreen:

did he talk to you? and there were many girls around him? :nono: Is he some kinda famous around there?

Really?! :hyper: I wanna see 'em! :mrgreen:

Yeah, i really really hope he gets through it. But as my friend said; he's in so much pain right now, that it might be better for him that the pain stops, even though it'l be really though for all of them.

when he's really in deep pain and dies, of course it'll be hard for them all. but then they could say, that he's in a way better place now and in no pain anymore. ...I don't want to sound pessimistic, so I hope he gets through it and gets better again.

@Guro

How are you? :hug:

:hug: how are you guys?

I'm okey. :) Xmas break!:mrgreen::willy_nilly:

How are you two?:hug:

when he's really in deep pain and dies, of course it'll be hard for them all. but then they could say, that he's in a way better place now and in no pain anymore. ...I don't want to sound pessimistic, so I hope he gets through it and gets better again.

yeah, i get what you mean.

did he talk to you? and there were many girls around him? :nono: Is he some kinda famous around there?

Really?! :hyper: I wanna see 'em! :mrgreen:

Nooooo.....I'm way too vanish and ugly that he ever would talk to me. haha

Yes....Not famous, but the half school has a crush on him....I mean he's the hottest guy on my school. :willy_nilly:

I wrote a pm. :D

Guro I'm good. :P

me too! It was the last day today :mrgreen: Freedom for 2 weeks!

same here. loved it today. :mrgreen: already got the xmas presents from my friends, they are so lovely. ;D freedom and sleeping as long as I want. best things ever!

Heeeeeeeeeey :]

Louise! Hey there! :D

Nooooo.....I'm way too vanish and ugly that he ever would talk to me. haha

Yes....Not famous, but the half school has a crush on him....I mean he's the hottest guy on my school. :willy_nilly:

I wrote a pm. :D

HUNNI! :evil: You. Aren't. Ugly! just trust me. :mrgreen::hug:

do you think he just looks on the outside? that would be so crappy. :nono:

haha, okay I understand. :rotfl:is he really that hot? :shifty:

oh thankies! :kiss: