The Infamous Spam Thread - Part 14

RenegadeRoss

:shifty: we probably will do that...:rotfl::rotfl:

aaw

:shifty: We're so crazy hun.....I can't get these 2 scenes from the Paramore DVD out of my head...They were so sweet.

Aw, glad you're better. ;)

You are so lucky!:willy_nilly: I want mine to come too. :P

:hug:

Did you order it about the store?

hey! :kiss:

how are u today?

did u really take the paramore dvd?:willy_nilly:

I'm still sick but a bit better. :) You?

Yes I got the DVD today. hehe

Hey Franny :D

I'm so bored.

I'm considering talking to Parabot to get out of it

I'm bored too. Parabot is funny, you should do it. ;-)

yeah, same here. :D probably just hanging around here, making homework and stuff ;D

Oh what happened? :willy_nilly:

thnx for being interested!!!!

well, we had arranged that when he'd finish his training he would come and pick me from school but he didn't come.... maybe because he had half an hour training mre than he thaought but still he should inform me, right?

Franny: i glad u're better and i want the paramore dvd too.... i'm jealous!!

hey guys! :mrgreen:

hey there! :mrgreen:

thnx for being interested!!!!

well, we had arranged that when he'd finish his training he would come and pick me from school but he didn't come.... maybe because he had half an hour training mre than he thaought but still he should inform me, right?

no problemo! ;D

this sucks pretty, he really should've told you before!

:shifty: We're so crazy hun.....I can't get these 2 scenes from the Paramore DVD out of my head...They were so sweet.

we're crazy and the best. :hug:

oh tell me! :hyper: can't get enough, haha.

we're crazy and the best. :hug:

oh tell me! :hyper: can't get enough, haha.

Ok. There was one scene were Josh told that they're always eating cereal every evening or what, anyways he said that they are getting little roles and pointed at his stomach - this was so cute. and then there was a scene were they wanted Jeremy to wake up and Taylor lied next to him in this small bus bed.....haha this was also awesome....or taylor and josh brushing their teeth (?) together. aaahhh <3

i can't buy it! but i'm going to order it, just not yet!!...:(

Aw crappy thing. :(:hug:

Ok. There was one scene were Josh told that they're always eating cereal every evening or what, anyways he said that they are getting little roles and pointed at his stomach - this was so cute. and then there was a scene were they wanted Jeremy to wake up and Taylor lied next to him in this small bus bed.....haha this was also awesome....or taylor and josh brushing their teeth (?) together. aaahhh <3

Aw crappy thing. :(:hug:

Ah!

Imma get that now...

i know he should but he didn't... if i see him today i'm not gonna say even hey to him, not even wave!!!!

i would be pissed too. maybe he got a good excuse

Aaaaaw. :o

this makes me wanna have my DVD even more!

xD

No,

Translation:

I am going to get that now

Sorry

I am weird

ah okay...........................

Aaaaaw. :o

this makes me wanna have my DVD even more!

I know....I can feel with you hun. :( And there was also a scene were you saw Josh's and Zac's mom and stuff...I think Hayley's mom was also there but I'm not sure. haha