The Infamous Spam Thread - Part 14

RenegadeRoss

haha yeahh they were doing a signing in Zavvi, but they only let in like 50 people, so i was lucky to get a wristband,

it rained all day though, totally poured, thank goodness for my friends umbrella otherwise i woulda looked like a drowned rat! haha

haha yeahh they were doing a signing in Zavvi, but they only let in like 50 people, so i was lucky to get a wristband,

it rained all day though, totally poured, thank goodness for my friends umbrella otherwise i woulda looked like a drowned rat! haha

glad you had a good time :D

any more gigs coming up?

awesome, happy to hear it :mrgreen:

you been up to much then? (:

not really, theres alotta decorating going on in the house so im either trying to stay out the way or i have to help :nono: haha :D

you?

Beccaa! :hug:

God how lucky am i being in with all these lovely girls? haha! :D

WHERE ALL THE DUDES AT!

:hug: ahh yes you are very lucky. I'm sure most guys would kill to be in your position ;-)

you alright?

Hey hun! :hug:

How are you?

:hug::) yeah I'm not bad thanks. I'm so relieved it's the weekend!

You any better hun? :hug:

BECCAAAA!!! :hug::hug:

LAURAAAAA :hug:

how's your awesome self?

glad you had a good time :D

any more gigs coming up?

yeahhh ive got pigeon detectives on monday, amy macdonald next month , all american rejects, boys like girls and go:audio next year,

i remember you have PCD, how can i forget? haha ;D any more for you? :)

• Like 1

not really, theres alotta decorating going on in the house so im either trying to stay out the way or i have to help :nono: haha :D

you?

ah, i know the feeling, we just had new floor put in upstairs and its like woahh, get outta the way before you tread on a nail or something. ouch =/

umm nah not really, just been hanging out with my bf, shopping and seeing my family, i barely live at home anymore...

yeahhh ive got pigeon detectives on monday, amy macdonald next month , all american rejects, boys like girls and go:audio next year,

i remember you have PCD, how can i forget? haha ;D any more for you? :)

i WELL wanna go to that, metro station are supporting and i love them both, i'd have to go to brum though cause there isnt one in notts :(

• Like 1