The Infamous Spam Thread - Part 14

RenegadeRoss

i WELL wanna go to that, metro station are supporting and i love them both, i'd have to go to brum though cause there isnt one in notts :(

aww i know, i was so happy when i seen the support band, im a fan of both too,

aww that sucks =[, i ended up missing the last train, and the last bus after new found glory last sunday, a not too pleased mum had to come and pick us up :rotfl:

yeahhh ive got pigeon detectives on monday, amy macdonald next month , all american rejects, boys like girls and go:audio next year,

i remember you have PCD, how can i forget? haha ;D any more for you? :)

i'd like to see all american rejects :)

ive got biffy in dec, pcd in jan.. of course haha, and then the x factor tour in february :)

yeahhh ive got pigeon detectives on monday, amy macdonald next month , all american rejects, boys like girls and go:audio next year,

i remember you have PCD, how can i forget? haha ;D any more for you? :)

You know how jealous I am??????????????!!!!!!!!!! :crybad::crybad::crybad::crybad::crybad::crybad::crybad:

Damn, I want them to come to Germany!!!!!

Hello everyone.

>.< i'm hungry i think i should go eat breakfast.

hey :) we haven't talked before. I'm Becca :P

Hello =D

heyyaa :hug::)

yeahh im great thanks Becca :)

god this spam thread is busy today, i cant keep up :willy_nilly:

that's good :D

ahh yeah I know, I can't remember the last time it was this busy! :willy_nilly:

Same here! =)

I'm a bit better, yes. My medicine seems to help and now my cold isn't that bad anymore. :hug:

yaay that's awesome :hug: I'm glad you're feeling better

been up to much?

• Like 1

aww i know, i was so happy when i seen the support band, im a fan of both too,

aww that sucks =[, i ended up missing the last train, and the last bus after new found glory last sunday, a not too pleased mum had to come and pick us up :rotfl:

aww your so lucky to be going, i need to like, actually have money to buy tickets yet :rotfl:

oh dear, bet she really wasnt too pleased. i was stuck in brum for a whole night after a paramore concert before lmao.

ah, i know the feeling, we just had new floor put in upstairs and its like woahh, get outta the way before you tread on a nail or something. ouch =/

umm nah not really, just been hanging out with my bf, shopping and seeing my family, i barely live at home anymore...

haha yup, i loved ripping the wallpaper off the walls, but if i try and help now ill probably get covered in wall paper paste xD

You know how jealous I am??????????????!!!!!!!!!! :crybad::crybad::crybad::crybad::crybad::crybad::crybad:

Damn, I want them to come to Germany!!!!!

awww i know, i hope they go there soon! this'll be my 3rd time seeing them, but the first time as the main act,

aww your so lucky to be going, i need to like, actually have money to buy tickets yet :rotfl:

oh dear, bet she really wasnt too pleased. i was stuck in brum for a whole night after a paramore concert before lmao.

haha i got paid last friday so i just went on a spending spree with guitar hero, and gig tickets, im surprised ive any money left!

lmao ive did that in glasgow before, and got the 6am train home :rotfl:

How are we all? :hug:

Guro! :):hug: im good thanks, how are you? ;D

my awesome self is doing pretty awesome tbh :mrgreen:

and how about you lovely? :hug:

yeah I'm pretty awesome too which makes a nice change :) It must be cause it's Friday >.<

How are we all? :hug:

I'm great thanks :D

you? :hug:

Not really. I'm just enjoying the next 2 days I have left till I have to go to school again. Today was pretty lazy though. Went to the CD shop, bought the Paramore DVD, came back, went to bed and watched it. :mrgreen:

oooh awesome did you like it? I've asked for it for xmas :mrgreen:

my dvd came today too, its sooo good! :D

all i need is the calender to come in, and my best friend's christmas is sorted, she has no idea paramore have released a dvd, i decided not to tell her so she can get surprised!

bloody murder trying to keep her out of music shops incase she see's it though!! haha

• Like 1