The Infamous Spam Thread - Part 14

RenegadeRoss

I know....I can feel with you hun. :( And there was also a scene were you saw Josh's and Zac's mom and stuff...I think Hayley's mom was also there but I'm not sure. haha

thankies! :hug:

that's awesome! well, I'll tell you from the stuff you haven't got on your DVD, kk? :mrgreen:

i tried to think of a good excuse but i didn't find.... if he find's i'm totally going to tell u!!! is everything good for u?

yeah, actually yes, haha. there? :D

yaaay. :D

you have to! :twisted: just kidding, hehe.

the icon is perfection! :hyper:

Yay isn't it? Tbh, I didn't think that I could ever be happy with a 'non-Hayley' ava, but this is love. I didn't notice it before though...Just when I watched the DVD, I thought of livingillusions and the bunch of avas she made of it and then I took a closer look on the avas. :D

hey guys, sorry i left before, had some issues with the comp lol.

but im back! :mrgreen:

so how is everyone?

haha, no problemo. :D i had this before, too. lol

i'm actually pretty fine, what about you?

Yay isn't it? Tbh, I didn't think that I could ever be happy with a 'non-Hayley' ava, but this is love. I didn't notice it before though...Just when I watched the DVD, I thought of livingillusions and the bunch of avas she made of it and then I took a closer look on the avas. :D

it totally is. :mrgreen: haha, but don't worry it really is the love. :hug:

livingillusions makes great graphics! I have some from her (?) on my PC. ;D

it totally is. :mrgreen: haha, but don't worry it really is the love. :hug:

livingillusions makes great graphics! I have some from her (?) on my PC. ;D

She wrote that she got a better´Photoshop version today and that her graphics are probably gonna be even more awesome with it then. :hyper:

awesome, glad to hear it.

im alrighttt, although this bitch in the job center was like 'what you looking at?' just cause i looked at her once :-x

Is she stupid? I hate such people too....:roll:

She wrote that she got a better´Photoshop version today and that her graphics are probably gonna be even more awesome with it then. :hyper:

wow, can't wait then. :mrgreen:

ugh sucks dont it?! :nono:

stupid unreliable computers.

yay, glad to hear your okay, im all good too :mrgreen:

yeah bloody computers. :nono:

i'm also glad you're doing all good, hehe. :D

Is she stupid? I hate such people too....:roll:

ugh she probably was. i mean, she was on her phone being really loud, your not even allowed your phone on in a job center, so i really quickly looked at her, she saw me, and then she called me a stupid little bitch, i wanted to smack her! :-x

yeah bloody computers. :nono:

i'm also glad you're doing all good, hehe. :D

mine hardly ever works, ive got a laptop and cause i have to open and close the screen, i have lines all down it and its so freakin annoying ¬_¬