Listen to I Caught Myself

Émilie

well, i think it's meant how Bella thinks about Jacob.

that would fit. :D

yea thats wat i thought. but didnt bella not reali get that close to jake until the 2nd book wen edward was gone?

great. im gunna have to go re-read the book for the 100th time. lol

im still obsessed with this song. gahh. its greaaat!!!

too tired to read what everybody has been saying but i've heard a lot of negative comments about it.

personally, i love it and prefer it to the majority of the songs on "riot". in fact i prefer it to most of their songs in general. i think the music in it is really nice and i love hayleys voice in it as well. it's not as high pitched as usual. really suits the music and everything. sometimes i feel as though their style of music doesn't really do her voice justice, but this song is brilliant and works it well.

I don't think decode or i caught myself are going to be on their new album, theyre specifically for the twilight soundtrack.

I don't think anyone has any reason to worry that the new album is going to be like that at all if you don't like it. Plus...paramore themselves said they were going heavier. Not like decode or i caught myself.

it's a shame that people aren't impressed with these. i know they aren't going to.. but i'd totally approve of them going in this kind of direction with the next record.

i didn't mean that i didn't like them-- i do. i like the new sound a lot. i just meant that i think people are making the paramore-twilight connection a little stronger than it is :)

OR WILL IT!?!?!?! :willy_nilly:

well if it does, i will definitely admit i was wrong :)

i didn't mean that i didn't like them-- i do. i like the new sound a lot. i just meant that i think people are making the paramore-twilight connection a little stronger than it is :)

i know :)

i just wish more people were into them, haha. i feel like i'm one of the only ones.

I don't think decode or i caught myself are going to be on their new album, theyre specifically for the twilight soundtrack.

I don't think anyone has any reason to worry that the new album is going to be like that at all if you don't like it. Plus...paramore themselves said they were going heavier. Not like decode or i caught myself.

I predicted something like that.

Well, I'm going against the odds here, but I like it. I'd give it a 7/10, compared to most of paramore's other songs being the at the lowest ("fences" for me) around a 7.5/10.

I really liked the drums in this song, and I have to say, I like it more than decode. Although Decode has more "character" to it, this song just appeals to me more. Especially in the state of mind I'm in now. I agree, it is more poppy, and it kinda is steering away from the Paramore we knew from this last album, but like someone said, it was for the movie. I really doubt that the new album will sound like this, because it's just not Paramore.

Nonetheless, I like the song, even with it's bland solo (which I am very fond of) but the harder part to this song I don't really like at all!