The new Decode shirt!

SANDIEGO

I wasn't sure where to put this as it deals with merch, did anyone pick up the new Paramore shirt today, it was just released. I got mine at hot topic - let me try to upload a pic!

teemark.jpg

973814_hi?wid=100

its so new that nobody really has pics, ill take a pic of mine in a sec - there are several shirts with different decode lyrics.

pictureeeeee

above, it's not a great one but it counts.

there are more shirts though

one has the twilight woods with PARAMORE writen on it with decode lyrics, theres a black one in the version i posted .. seriousley there are a few of them, ill try to get pics.

That shirt is nice. Do they come in other colors?

Yes, black and there are 2 other shirts. Theres one with the woods from twilight with PARAMORE across it, and another shirt thats a completely different design that i've only heard of - not sure if it truly exists. But the ones i've seen are cool.

Yes, black and there are 2 other shirts. Theres one with the woods from twilight with PARAMORE across it, and another shirt thats a completely different design that i've only heard of - not sure if it truly exists. But the ones i've seen are cool.

Can you give me a link in which I can find those shirts, please ? :)