Rant Thread IV

RenegadeRoss

^oh yes cuz thats how we all feel.. haha wtf?

paramore is a band.

There really not and i've been thinking about it which angered me as basically the only person who counts is Hayley as she is the figurehead of the band that everyone lusts after and the rest of the band are disposable and can easily be replaced.

^not reali. hayley and josh write the songs. theyve all known eachother for ever. i dont think could ever be replaced. it wont be paramore anymore if they got rid of the members.

Sure it would as you can easily find someone to write their type of lyrics and the music seems to have the same sound so it's not difficult. If Hayley left then there would be no more Paramore but all the guys can leave and she can replace them ala Evanescence

Fuck you Hiroki, the band is more than just Hayley, where the fuck are you getting at? They are each separately equal. I don't know where you get off saying that, I think Zac Farro is one of the best drummers of the genre, you cant just replace band members like that *snaps*. Sure, I'm all over Hayley more than any other of the band members, but you have to realise that I am attracted to her. The band is a lot more than you say!

Fuck you Hiroki, the band is more than just Hayley, where the fuck are you getting at? They are each separately equal. I don't know where you get off saying that, I think Zac Farro is one of the best drummers of the genre, you cant just replace band members like that *snaps*. Sure, I'm all over Hayley more than any other of the band members, but you have to realise that I am attracted to her. The band is a lot more than you say!

They can easily be replaced as NONE of them play complicated music at all and like I said are basically hired musicians.

Im not getting at anything it's my rant and my view and I am entitled to it