Rant Thread IV

RenegadeRoss

what happened? did he put you in detention or something? my school administrator's a woman..so I can't punch her..but a slap could do..haha!

we were in the library taking club & organization pictures for the book.

and me and my friends were over there waiting for our club

to take the picture. everyone in the library was loud.

and he told everyone to be quiet. and me my friends were like in the corner talking. and he goes you 3 there did you hear what i said.

and we're like idk. and i said i'm waiting for taking my picture. he starts pointing fingers and

he says 123 out. i was like pshh. i left. but he didn't have to be so rude. :roll:

we were in the library taking club & organization pictures for the book.

and me and my friends were over there waiting for our club

to take the picture. everyone in the library was loud.

and he told everyone to be quiet. and me my friends were like in the corner talking. and he goes you 3 there did you hear what i said.

and we're like idk. and i said i'm waiting for taking my picture. he starts pointing fingers and

he says 123 out. i was like pshh. i left. but he didn't have to be so rude. :roll:

that was just rude..hell..power tripping! just because he had an authority..doesn't mean he could just send anyone out..

that was just rude..hell..power tripping! just because he had an authority..doesn't mean he could just send anyone out..

i know right!

i swear they abuse their power so much. fckin bitch!!

haha. i'm over it now. I just don't like people disrespecting me.

thanks for listening. :)

i know right!

i swear they abuse their power so much. fckin bitch!!

haha. i'm over it now. I just don't like people disrespecting me.

thanks for listening. :)

hah! been a victim of that a thousand times!there came a time that I wanted to burn the whole school down..stupid administrator!

no prob :) we both can relate to it anyway!:hug:

hah! been a victim of that a thousand times!there came a time that I wanted to burn the whole school down..stupid administrator!

no prob :) we both can relate to it anyway!:hug:

I know what you mean. Sometimes they are so annoying! thank god i'm a senior....i cannot stay in thesame building as that d-bag any longer.

yeah thats true! :hug: