Vote For Paramore @ Fuse

Jordo

What the heck ? :roll:

And Britney Spears, who was at 200 000 votes yesterday is now at 810 000.

I think they found out a very good way to cheat.

And for the reason why Chris Brown is beating us, it should be because Britney Spears fans are voting for him, to have an easier final.

We'll hardly make it .. If we beat Chris Brown, we'll have to face Britney and her 600 000 votes a day (well, at least we can count on Slipknot's fans help)..

We've got to start mass voting again ... This semi-final will be much more tougher than we thought it would be.

Britney was also only at 200,000 votes this morning when I voted before I went to work. Not to mention chris brown only had 19,000 something and paramore was up around 90,000 something.

Umm, it's rigged. We all know britney is going to win just like MTV's VMA's. Or at least her fans have a dirty little secret.

We need paramore to beat chris brown, Time for mass voting, spread the word.

Edit: Well, I googled for a better trick then the date changed. I cant' find anything newer. However I did find that fuse keeps posted britney on their home page, and saying britney needs your votes. So it is rigged for her to win.... Next 99% of the search results are for britney. Her street team even posted the date trick. They they make post daily including on britneyspears.com to do the date trick. There are also tons of posts I found about voting for chris brown, and that paramore can't win=\

We really need to step this up.

This is crazy, Paramore was doing a lot better than CB.

They they make post daily including on britneyspears.com to do the date trick. There are also tons of posts I found about voting for chris brown, and that paramore can't win=\

If that is true then Paramore is facing a real problem, Britney fans are cheating a lot (yes, the date trick is a dirty trick), but they are taking things to a level completly stupid, I mean look how many votes Britney has over Slipknot. They are cowards because nobody was voting for CB and they know that Paramore can win, so I'm gonna' vote like never before and I hope that Paramore wins the best video, touch your naked body and having s*x with clothes doesn't make good videos. I'm not gonna' type anymore so you can vote.

ok. Here are the instructions.

Tt might say you are missing a file, but go here for the file:

http://windowsxp.mvps.org/comdlg32.htm

For Vista:

C:>>Users>>Pick user name your logged on>>AppData>>Roaming>>Macromedia>>Flash Player>>#SharedObjects>>Folder with weird Letters and numbers>>fuse.tv>>media>>music>>best-of-2008>>bestof08.swf>>bestof08.sol

BTW, the appdata folder is hidden. Here's how to show hidden folders in Vista:

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/tuto...torial130.html

And I forgot the download link!

http://www.zshare.net/download/519289024cbd6b9c/

Just keep it open, and just refresh everytime you vote!

Here's the trick (for vista), feel free to use it.

I agree with everything Christa said, we shouldn't have to win this by cheating.

Then there's not a chance for us to win.

And by the way, I don't really think it's cheating, because the opposite sides are using the same tricks as we do.

We fight with equal weapons.

The instructions are similar for XP, except it's located somewhere else. It's located in:

C:\Documents and Settings\*USERNAME*\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\8EHH3U6M ( random letters)\fuse.tv\media\music\best-of-2008\bestof2008.swf\Bestof2008.sol

You basically have to.:( Plus, don't you wanna beat SlipKnot? They are a ton of crap talkers.

Yeah I know, I just think it's sad. :l

I'm gonna be kind of upset if Slipknot beats Paramore haha. I don't think Britney really deserves this award, but I like her so I'll live if she wins it (which she obviously will).