• i'm a straight Guy
    • I'm a straight Girl
    • I'm a Bi Guy
    • Im a Bi Girl
    • I'm Gay
    • I'm a Lesbian
    • I'm a Transexual

^Awwww, I've always wanted to go to there. haha

I know she will be on the plane tomorrow evening and then next friday she is coming over :D

^ awwww faith that sucks, i think u need to take a breath after that long sentence

Yeah, I did. haha. Its just a total bummer. I was looking forward to the show and getting to talk to him again.

thats crap :hug:

Yeah... but hopefully we can reschedule them sometime soon so I'll get to see him.

Haha Awesome Day Today - But Then It Just All Went Pear-Shaped :(!

I was just out with the mates and Sophie and we we were down the park anah and one of my "best friends" starting hitting on Sophie :@! Then the boys thought it would be "funny" to keep feeling her up and hugging her and trying to force us to do stuff and tha which got really awkward and reaaly embarassing! Ffs Like, Go get your own GF saddo's -_-!

Haha Awesome Day Today - But Then It Just All Went Pear-Shaped :(!

I was just out with the mates and Sophie and we we were down the park anah and one of my "best friends" starting hitting on Sophie :@! Then the boys thought it would be "funny" to keep feeling her up and hugging her and trying to force us to do stuff and tha which got really awkward and reaaly embarassing! Ffs Like, Go get your own GF saddo's -_-!

i would of knocked them out thats horrible

^What happened?

OMG Jo was here last night. He tried to fix my sister's wireless internet connection and he managed to disconnect the whole internet. He came here around 5pm (his plans were going to catch 7.30pm train) and finally left 8.30pm because he had a train to catch. He felt so bad that he left and the internet was still disconnected. He made hundreds of phone calls to his friends and finally one knew exactly what have to be done. Jo called me and we got the internet fixed.

I love him.

loving ur sig James!

How are u guys???

i am good thanks :) Lucy flys home tonight.

I talked to her last night over the phone and she had her pic took with the naked cowboy in times square haha :rotfl:

AHHHHH NYC has been INCREDIBLE to say the least!! Today has been SO hot :o it's crazy cause all week we've had snow haha!!

I reeallyyyyyy gotta come back soon, LOVE it alot here!!

Anywayss, seeing James next Friday woooppp!! I'm so excited to see him! I've missed him heaps!!!! :hug:

AHHHHH NYC has been INCREDIBLE to say the least!! Today has been SO hot :o it's crazy cause all week we've had snow haha!!

Anywayss, seeing James next Friday woooppp!! I'm so excited to see him! I've missed him heaps!!!! :hug:

i don't think ive spoken to you before, but you're sooo lucky, I'd love to go to NYC :) glad you had a good time =)

awwwwww YAY cnt wait to see you next friday baby :kiss: tis gunna be amazing :hug:

aww i love nyc!

what did you see?

yeah, me too!!

It's awesome!!

This was actually the 2nd time i've been so I pretty much saw the same stuff again, cause i went with diff people. But it was still awesome - Central Park, Empire State Building, Statue Of Liberty, Madame Tussaudes, Times Square

This time I also got to tour Madison Square Garden, & go Ice Skating in Central Park, that was awesome!! :mrgreen:

^ what is left for us to see if we go in the summer baby haha :):kiss:

haha well there's plenty for u to see, and I have no problem seeing it all again. It'd be cool to visit all the sights and not be shivering with the cold lmao. Plus in summer we can go to the beaches. According to one of the waitresses in the hotel there's a few REALLY nice beaches, and I think she was saying Long Island beach is the nicest and is only 30 mins bus ride from the Mall in Queens :mrgreen:

haha well there's plenty for u to see, and I have no problem seeing it all again. It'd be cool to visit all the sights and not be shivering with the cold lmao. Plus in summer we can go to the beaches. According to one of the waitresses in the hotel there's a few REALLY nice beaches, and I think she was saying Long Island beach is the nicest and is only 30 mins bus ride from the Mall in Queens :mrgreen:

oh wow that is sooooooooooooo cool :) i would love to go to NYC with you baby and you would be like my personal tour guide :D

I know hun!!

It'll be great:mrgreen: :hug:

it will be soooo great major snuggle time me thinks :)