1. 1. Your sexuality?

• i'm a straight Guy
    • I'm a straight Girl
    • I'm a Bi Guy
    • Im a Bi Girl
    • I'm Gay
    • I'm a Lesbian
    • I'm a Transexual

im a lesbian, but im worried, cos my girlfriend came back to mine last night, instead of going to hers after school, cos her mum was calling her a dirty slag, scum, a disgrace to the family, and all this stuff.

and her mum put her down as missing, then realised that she was at mine,

came to mine, dragged her out, and took her home.

then today, she left me a voicemail on my phoen asking to call her, and she was bawling her eyes out,

so i called her mobile, and it was off

so i called her house, and her mumw as like 'hello?' 'hey, is aimee there?' '...who's this?' 'lahni'

'*sigh* no, and i'd appreciate it if you didnt try to speak to her again. thankyou'

and hung up.

and then i called her phone again, with a withheld number,

and she answered, and said 'call back in 10 minutes' and in the background, all i could here was 'if you speak to lahni, i'll be very fucking angry'

so now im clueless as to what to do.

i feel the worst i've ever felt in my life, all because of one fucking person. her mum.

Awh im so sorry.

i kinda know how you feel because my mom accused me and my best friend of being together, which is true, but i finally got her to believe it isnt.

but she was saying she wouldnt have a lesbian as a daughter (keep in mind im bi). and that it was a sin and that she'd ship me off to boardong school or something.

Well, I'm kinda really bummed because Josh's band was going to play at my venue next week but for some reason they had to drop off the line up and I have no idea why and I'm trying to figure it out and it just really upsets me because now I probably wont get to see him again until Warped Tour which isnt until July and I'm just so freaking pissed off and upset.

And that was the biggest run on sentence I have ever written.

Well, I'm kinda really bummed because Josh's band was going to play at my venue next week but for some reason they had to drop off the line up and I have no idea why and I'm trying to figure it out and it just really upsets me because now I probably wont get to see him again until Warped Tour which isnt until July and I'm just so freaking pissed off and upset.

And that was the biggest run on sentence I have ever written.

thats crap :hug: