• i'm a straight Guy
    • I'm a straight Girl
    • I'm a Bi Guy
    • Im a Bi Girl
    • I'm Gay
    • I'm a Lesbian
    • I'm a Transexual

Yeah, I'll try not to.

I just had some great pics from the Statue of Liberty, Empire State, Central Park & all that random good stuff!

Argh I hope it turns up :hug:

YES!!

It REALLY should!

oh i am sure it will babes :kiss:

I am going back in 40 mins

^ I know what u mean!

Me & James like live in diff countries, I see him pretty much every weekend but it's still hard! But tbh I couldn't imagine being with any1 else!

& if she's really into u, then the distance shouldn't be a problem, if she's worth it u'll find a way around the mum situation:mrgreen: :hug:

tbh, I never worry about James finding some1 else cause I love & trust him more than anybody EVER!!!

are there maybe trains or busses that will go by her town?? Then u wouldn't have to ask ur mum to drive u.

yeah. we've had a few problems before over jealousy and things.

but im hoping we can make it through. theres only about 2 1/2 months of school left and ill be able to see her more after that.

shes definately worth it. shes everything to me. and she's pretty much my first everything.

and theres busses. and i have friends who can drive.

aw Erica u must really miss him!

When do u see Jo again?

:hug:

depends on when he'll be coming back. Thursday night maybe because on thursday I have a morning shift and evening shift on friday. If not, probably on saturday.

yeah. we've had a few problems before over jealousy and things.

but im hoping we can make it through. theres only about 2 1/2 months of school left and ill be able to see her more after that.

shes definately worth it. shes everything to me. and she's pretty much my first everything.

and theres busses. and i have friends who can drive.

Well that's cool!!

If there's ways around the distance thing, it'll be so much easier!

Love really does conquer all doesn't it haha!!

I mean for me to see james I have a 2hr drive to the airport then there's the hanging around waiting to board, & there's the 35 min flight!

But tbh, I wouldn't hesitate in doing it for a second!!

:mrgreen:

depends on when he'll be coming back. Thursday night maybe because on thursday I have a morning shift and evening shift on friday. If not, probably on saturday.

Oh well hopefully u see him Thursday Erica!! :mrgreen:

I'm seeing James on Friday then 3 days after I get home he's coming to my house for like 4 days:mrgreen::willy_nilly:

awh. thats sweet. yeah i definately would do anything for her. in a heartbeat.

the reason she's leaving is family problems with her mom adn step-dad. she thinks they are on drugs, they never have food in the house, they never have money. i just feel so helpless. i wanna help her so bad but theres no way i can. and it hurts.

^ I know what u mean!

Me & James like live in diff countries, I see him pretty much every weekend but it's still hard! But tbh I couldn't imagine being with any1 else!

& if she's really into u, then the distance shouldn't be a problem, if she's worth it u'll find a way around the mum situation:mrgreen: :hug:

tbh, I never worry about James finding some1 else cause I love & trust him more than anybody EVER!!!

awwwww baby :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

love you soooooooooooooo much

Oh well hopefully u see him Thursday Erica!! :mrgreen:

I'm seeing James on Friday then 3 days after I get home he's coming to my house for like 4 days:mrgreen::willy_nilly:

ahhhhhhh 4 whole days in the kavanagh/bailey household :) YAY :willy_nilly:

awh. thats sweet. yeah i definately would do anything for her. in a heartbeat.

the reason she's leaving is family problems with her mom adn step-dad. she thinks they are on drugs, they never have food in the house, they never have money. i just feel so helpless. i wanna help her so bad but theres no way i can. and it hurts.

Wow that's really awful Hannah!!

It's good she's getting away from that though, if they really are on drugs it'd be worse for her to stay!!

But is she gonna have anyone to live with or is she getting her own place?

I know, it's awful feeling helpless, when all ya wanna do is make things easier for em!!