1. 1. Your sexuality?

• i'm a straight Guy
    • I'm a straight Girl
    • I'm a Bi Guy
    • Im a Bi Girl
    • I'm Gay
    • I'm a Lesbian
    • I'm a Transexual

Awwe Sounds Awesome Matt - I Went to Blackwood With Sophie and The Mates And I Was The Only Boy ): But ); In Some Way :rotfl:

Did You Watch The Match?

Dude, why are you upset that sounds awesome :rotfl: Well.. the match.. we watched different ones :lol: (All of Reading-Palace though, I forced her to wear one of my Reading shirts... and she looked awesome in it :lol:)

^awh! thats nice

It was :mrgreen:

Dude, why are you upset that sounds awesome :rotfl: Well.. the match.. we watched different ones :lol: (All of Reading-Palace though, I forced her to wear one of my Reading shirts... and she looked awesome in it :lol:)

Dude, Im Not Upset - It Was Awesome (Except for when Hollie And Carys Were Eyeing Up Every Boy That Walked Past :rotfl:) I couldnt like kiss Sophie or enything 'cause I got a stinking cold :'(

Sounds Like You Had Fun ;)

Dude, Im Not Upset - It Was Awesome (Except for when Hollie And Carys Were Eyeing Up Every Boy That Walked Past :rotfl:) I couldnt like kiss Sophie or enything 'cause I got a stinking cold :'(

Sounds Like You Had Fun ;)

:rotfl: I did... Sounds like you did too :lol: Aah, who cares about a cold ;-) you shoulda kissed her anyway :P

Whats Up Hann?

Ive Had A Really Rough Night. I Hate It All - Friends, Love, Life. Everyone Trying To Stab You In The Back And you Dont Know Who You Can Trust. Then It Comes To Love But Now I've Definatley Got To Choose; I Can't Do This To Myself Anymore. God This Is So Hard.

Im Soo Confused :'(

Whoops - Just Deleted The Message :rotfl: Here It Is Again: :rotfl:

Why Doess Life Have to Be So Complicated. I Know I’m Going Out With Sophie But I Think I’m Still In Love With My Ex. I have tried To Push Her Outa My Mind But I Know Ive Got To Choose Now. :'( Shesh

okay, so i have a girlfriend, but im still in love with my ex, who is in love with me still, but lives a while away, lets say, manchester,

but my girlfriend wants me to change being lazy, even though im not usually lazy, just i was tired on friday night, and hardly had any sleep that night.

but i dont know what to do.