• i'm a straight Guy
    • I'm a straight Girl
    • I'm a Bi Guy
    • Im a Bi Girl
    • I'm Gay
    • I'm a Lesbian
    • I'm a Transexual

You can PM me. :)

Me too. I wanna work the whole summer, I might have the last week fre right before school. I think Jo is going to be busy too. Haha, I applied to a elderly home where I can go by using the same bus that goes to Jo's house. 30 minutes apart, lol!

I think i'm gonna work 4 weeks if I get a job, i've applied to this catering thing, and this other thing were i'm gonna cut the grass and stuff like that all around the city. I'll prolly apply for a cleaning job at the elderly home too, so hopefully i'll get something. If i get accepted to school in France, i'm gonna have school for 4 weeks too, so there goes my summer. It's extremely hard to get accepted tho, so we'll see. :)

How long how you and Jo been together now, btw? (:

Lol xP

Ahaha, it's this one girl at school who's like flirting with all the guys, even the teachers, she has recently been all over Truls, it's so funny. He had to push her away, before she got the point, lol. She's really disturbing.

I think i'm gonna work 4 weeks if I get a job, i've applied to this catering thing, and this other thing were i'm gonna cut the grass and stuff like that all around the city. I'll prolly apply for a cleaning job at the elderly home too, so hopefully i'll get something. If i get accepted to school in France, i'm gonna have school for 4 weeks too, so there goes my summer. It's extremely hard to get accepted tho, so we'll see. :)

How long how you and Jo been together now, btw? (:

You have a busy summer!

Me and Jo have been together for 7 months now.