1. 1. Your sexuality?

• i'm a straight Guy
    • I'm a straight Girl
    • I'm a Bi Guy
    • Im a Bi Girl
    • I'm Gay
    • I'm a Lesbian
    • I'm a Transexual

So, saw the guy I used to have a massive crush on tonight. He gave me this huge hug but he had to leave right afterward because his band was playing a house party, and it totally sucked because the minute he hugged me all the feeling I used to have for him flooded back and all I wanted to do was talk to him and congratulate him on getting a spot on Warped Tour but he had to leave.

FML

ok. so yesterday i was hanging out with a few of my close friends and two other guys that i didnt really know. and we somehow got on the topic of sexuality and how people "turn" gay. at the time i was playing foosball, so i didnt really get the first part of the conversation, but once i heard that, i sorta laughed and said, "no one can turn you gay. you're born into your sexuality." and then everyone sorta looked at me like i was crazy for saying that. and one of my close friends replied, "what are you talking about? lots of people turn gay." and then i laughed some more and just shook my head.

and then one of the guys added that he learned it in bio, that its 50% nature, 50% nurture and that it was a "personal choice & preference". and so i asked him, "ok, well then tell me the exact moment when you decided to be straight." and he just gave me a stupid answer.

i really wanted to say more about the topic, but i knew that if i kept going it would turn into a huge argument because i get really heated when people say that gay, lesbian, and bi people were once straight but then their environment "turned" them into their sexuality.

but yeah anyways, that was my little rant. =)

(oh and im really surprised that everyone was ganging up on me. would have thought forsure that someone else would have agreed with me. oh well.)

Hello Guys :]

Ahh, It Feels Good To Be Back. Haven't Been On For A While Because I Had New Laptop Which Meant New Internet Which Took Flipping Ages To Do :[. I've Also Been Very Busy This Past Month And Haven't Really Had The time To Come On Here But, Hey, I'm Back :L

Nyle :]

PS. I Also Am Still Straight But Single "/ :L