• i'm a straight Guy
    • I'm a straight Girl
    • I'm a Bi Guy
    • Im a Bi Girl
    • I'm Gay
    • I'm a Lesbian
    • I'm a Transexual

i don't know if i'm bi...

i said i was before because i had a crush on my best friend as her bf was a dick and that's when i experienced feeling for her more than i ever would and was just so confused. but then i just didn't care afterwards and got over it cause she moved on with another guy and i was happy with them together.

BUT i for once did the most stupidest thing when drunk and slept with this girl i hardly knew and i didn't enjoy it cause 1. i was drunk 2.she wasn't that attractive 3.she wasn't attractive on the inside as well...just so hyper and over-rated. haha.

ANYWAY ...i now have the most sweetest cutest perfect boyfriend ever. but i do believe i could still be bi since finding girls attractive but not because of looks, it was always about their personality and what i liked on the inside. but right now i'm so in love and committed :]

IM BACK!!!!!!!!

x

YAY!!!! btw sinead was right haha

Tomorrow i see my bf again! :hyper:

awww thats awesome

i don't know if i'm bi...

i said i was before because i had a crush on my best friend as her bf was a dick and that's when i experienced feeling for her more than i ever would and was just so confused. but then i just didn't care afterwards and got over it cause she moved on with another guy and i was happy with them together.

BUT i for once did the most stupidest thing when drunk and slept with this girl i hardly knew and i didn't enjoy it cause 1. i was drunk 2.she wasn't that attractive 3.she wasn't attractive on the inside as well...just so hyper and over-rated. haha.

ANYWAY ...i now have the most sweetest cutest perfect boyfriend ever. but i do believe i could still be bi since finding girls attractive but not because of looks, it was always about their personality and what i liked on the inside. but right now i'm so in love and committed :]

glad ur happy with ur bf :)

:hyper: i guess im a bi sexual to. I never had a experience with a girl. But in my mind im thinking what would be like to kiss and do stuff with a girl. No i feel weird. And yes ik have boyfriend. AND NO im not gonna do something with this when i still have with him <3 and i hope forever :oops:

thanks jamesy :]

and erica, i know the feeling... well maybe i know it more than anyone because i'm living on the other side of my bf. we met on a forum just like this - i was here in oz and he was there in ENGLAND. but we've been going strong even though we don't see eachother frequently. it's been about a year and we've probably only spent 3 months together and then another 3 this june-august he's coming :)

so yeah ...we could say we're the coolest long-distance couple ever... har har! kidding.

marjanne - heh that's a normal thing for girls to wonder/imagine what it's like being with another girl. but yes, some have different thoughts to their mind - it's either a 'ew/no' or a 'maybe'. if you're a maybe you can't really say you're bi if you haven't felt for any girl so close to you that you wanted to share your feelings with. i reckon it's nothing to do with hook ups and all, cause some straight people do it just for the attention and fun of it! hehe

but yeah, that's good you're committed with your bf anyway :] we do all say we'd like it to last forever don't we *hearts flying everywhere*

thanks jamesy :]

and erica, i know the feeling... well maybe i know it more than anyone because i'm living on the other side of my bf. we met on a forum just like this - i was here in oz and he was there in ENGLAND. but we've been going strong even though we don't see eachother frequently. it's been about a year and we've probably only spent 3 months together and then another 3 this june-august he's coming :)

so yeah ...we could say we're the coolest long-distance couple ever... har har! kidding.

And the longing really hits when you've spent the week before so much time together before going apart for awhile. I miss his golf stories, whining about my hot feet :rotfl:, snoring and watching TV with him.

Yeah and I wanna challenge him with minigolf again, last time I won!

Yeah I have hot feet. Jo likes to sleep in a cold enviroment (he keeps the window open) and well I don't like to freeze my butt off. One night Jo told me why he sleeps in a position that his feet are so far from mine is that my feet are so hot that it hurts :rotfl: so he gave me my own huge blanket to keep myself warm.

^wuuhuu!!

I just realised that me and Jo just crossed out 10th month together... We talked about it a few weeks ago in bed that we have known almost a year and how weird it's.

Cannot wait to get him back this week!

Oh yeah. It's the best feeling when you've been apart from someone for so long and you finally get together... Jo hugged me to death when I went to see him before new year, after being apart for 3 freaking weeks.

Same here. It was hell because it was on christmas holidays... I had nothing to do but think about Jo. He did ask if I wanted to go to Lappland during christmas but I decided to stay with my family because my sister was in Canada at the time, keeping the fam together :)

If he asks me next christmas, I'm so going. I want to see his sister's new baby, I saw her ultra-sound picture over a week ago. Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.

She's 25, or 26. She has a daughter who is soooooo cute! We came along so well right when we met each other. Jo's sis also studies at the same school as I (practical nurse) so she gave me some school books.

omg that is so funny LMAO

i remember when i first stayed at lucy's we went to see her dad and his g/f and they put on really posh english accents haha was so funny :lol:

My dad and Jo have never talked to each other, it's not about Jo, it's my dad. This is totally something really new that Jo is in my life af my boyfriend and I think dad is finding it hard on "how to speak to him" area.