1. 1. Your sexuality?

• i'm a straight Guy
    • I'm a straight Girl
    • I'm a Bi Guy
    • Im a Bi Girl
    • I'm Gay
    • I'm a Lesbian
    • I'm a Transexual

so this has nothing to directly do with me, but my poor friend Michael's ex-girlfriend is now dating the school man-whore basically and it just breaks my heart because Michael is the sweetest guy on the planet. Its honestly so sad to see him so depressed because he used to be so happy.

This is why I don't like relationships in high school, especially if the couple both go to your school. Everything gets so ridiculously dramatic.

awwwww that sucks BIG time

Faith That must be really tough on him, I hope it gets easier

Honestly, the poor kid is torn up because he's still head over heels for the girl.

I should say that the only reason they broke up is her fault, even though he was the one that broke up with her. She stopped talking to him all together and he figured that the relationship obviously wasnt working so he didnt want to be with someone that didnt want to be with him. But he still loves the girl so much, and just seeing her with this half wit of a new boyfriend is tearing him up. Especially since they only broke up a few weeks ago. Its just so hard to see him like this. I've known this kid since we were like twelve and I've NEVER seen him this depressed.

Ok :hug: You ok?? It can't be easy on you either :hug:

Eh, I'm alright, I could be better. You know?

It really does hurt to watch him like this. He's practically my brother and my heart just breaks for him. But he's a smart guy, he'll realize that this is all happening for a reason and that there's someone better out there for him.

i know. me too.

and awh. whats wrong?

Well - Like, Nothing Seems To Be Happening Lately; We're not Reallly Going Anywhere And Like I'm Not Sure I Feel The Same Way About As I Used To. But Im Sure It's Just A Rocky Patch And We'll Pull Through (yn) :)