• i'm a straight Guy
    • I'm a straight Girl
    • I'm a Bi Guy
    • Im a Bi Girl
    • I'm Gay
    • I'm a Lesbian
    • I'm a Transexual

Right thats it then. Me and Aine are just going to be best friends,

so inthat case, im going out tomorrow, getting new clothes and wearing them for saturday night

Ross wants to move on and like someone else, i dont want to be liking my best friend anymore, i just want to see her as my best friend and thats it

So, tonight there was a show at the venue I work at, and I showed up really late because I couldnt work tonight due to school stuff... but I show up and to my great surprise Josh, the guy I have a massive crush on, was running sound for the show. There was only one band left to play so I was about to talk to him after the show, but he was talking to another guy I work with so I walk up to hear Josh say... "yeah, she's a great girl. I havent been in a serious relationship in a couple years, and she would only be my second girlfriend, but I really like her and she likes me back and we've been talking a lot lately and I went up to Nashville to see her the other day since she's on spring break and my band has about a week off. We're really hitting it off, this one has potential." I literally felt my heart drop when I heard it. I'm so crushed right now. You have no idea. I just stared at him and the guy that I work with was like... "Oh, did you want to talk to Josh?" and I just kinda blinked and was like, "Uh, no... I actually wanted to talk to you about something." and then Josh was like, "Oh, well it was cool talking to you." To the guy and was like, "Faith, I'm thought you said you weren't gonna be here." and I was like, "Um, just stopped in." and he was like, "Well, thats cool. Its good seeing you. I'll let you two talk about whatever you need to talk about though. It was great seeing you both." And then he left. Honestly, it tore me up. I'm so freaking crushed right now.

So, tonight there was a show at the venue I work at, and I showed up really late because I couldnt work tonight due to school stuff... but I show up and to my great surprise Josh, the guy I have a massive crush on, was running sound for the show. There was only one band left to play so I was about to talk to him after the show, but he was talking to another guy I work with so I walk up to hear Josh say... "yeah, she's a great girl. I havent been in a serious relationship in a couple years, and she would only be my second girlfriend, but I really like her and she likes me back and we've been talking a lot lately and I went up to Nashville to see her the other day since she's on spring break and my band has about a week off. We're really hitting it off, this one has potential." I literally felt my heart drop when I heard it. I'm so crushed right now. You have no idea. I just stared at him and the guy that I work with was like... "Oh, did you want to talk to Josh?" and I just kinda blinked and was like, "Uh, no... I actually wanted to talk to you about something." and then Josh was like, "Oh, well it was cool talking to you." To the guy and was like, "Faith, I'm thought you said you weren't gonna be here." and I was like, "Um, just stopped in." and he was like, "Well, thats cool. Its good seeing you. I'll let you two talk about whatever you need to talk about though. It was great seeing you both." And then he left. Honestly, it tore me up. I'm so freaking crushed right now.

Awww Faithhh!!!! :hug: :hug: :hug:

I just got back from this youth group thing for gay, lesbian, bi, and trans. Oh man. What a night. I felt like I could totally be my self ya know? I could flirt with ANYONE evn the gay guys cause, idk it's what they do. haha.

This guy (well girl, in the process of her change) got this thing today. It's called a Man-Go (lolz mango) and it's basically this rubber penis with a little cup thing on teh back of it so he can pee standing up so he gets used to it adn stuff. It was the greatest thing I have ever seen. He kept like, throwing it at people hahaha. And this other girl (who is in the process if his change) was looking through the little tube thing. omg it was so great. Hahaha.

It was really nice to have people that honestly didn't care if you were "different" cause they're exactly like you. A nice change. I seriously cannot WAIT until next Thursday!

i know how you feel Faith

To be honest, i NEED to stop getting so close to girl's and then they cant go any further cause im already such a good friend, i dont mean it, it just happens,

blah

i literally give up.

Aw, Faith :hug: Good to hear that you'll get over it quickly I guess :hug:

Yeah, to be honest, I'm already starting to think about another guy, I mentioned him a while back, Matt. He lives in Florida and he's a good three or four years older than me, but he's an awesome guy. He goes to Nashville a lot too, which is where I'll be in a few months.

i know how you feel Faith

To be honest, i NEED to stop getting so close to girl's and then they cant go any further cause im already such a good friend, i dont mean it, it just happens,

blah

i literally give up.

Yeah, I know that feeling. I hate getting to the point where you realize that the person is basically perfect for you but you're too good of friends to try anything because you dont want to risk that friendship.

Yeah, to be honest, I'm already starting to think about another guy, I mentioned him a while back, Matt. He lives in Florida and he's a good three or four years older than me, but he's an awesome guy. He goes to Nashville a lot too, which is where I'll be in a few months.

Awesome :hug:

*Not Relavent* - Anyone Else Watching Comic Relief? It's Awesome (Cant Wait To See The Little Britain Sketch) :) Omg That One Video Was Really Sad :hug: