creatures

angelsleadyouin

i thought this was an interesting topic to start. do you guys believe in any creatures out there? you could just call me insane, i wouldn't care, but here's what i think;

my grandmother tells me so many stories about vampires.. and how she knew them and how they were around when she was a child back in italy. no i'm not believing this because of the whole "twilight" thing. but my grandmother told me that there are humans (obviously are not around in today's world) who drink/ need human/animal blood. basically what you would call a vampire, but not with fangs or whatever they look or are described as in the films.

you probably think i'm crazy, maybe not. but do you any of you believe in anything?

haha i dont think ur crazzy.

i believe in super natural stuff.

i mean who says that harry potter and twilight cant be real?

it very well can be. i think so.

cuase if these things were real then they wouldnt like make it all public (like in the books)

so no one would reali know.

or maybe im just crazy too

like ghost are real. ive seen one. ive been in some supernatural encounters with some.

and there are alot that are documented.

so if ghost are then alot of other things can be, imo

I don't believe in aliens neccessarily that, just other life forms.

I believe in vampires as in nocturnal and drinking blood.

I believe in fairies too, so?

Leprachauns would be awesome.

For the record, I don't believe in ghosts but I know Santa's existance, just a creepy paedo that likes to sneak into kids rooms and put them on his knee.