Hey Everyone! [:

XBurnItDownX

Hey ya'll [: I'm rubbish at introductions so I'll use one of those thangs XD :

Username:XBurnItDownX

First name:Danni [:

How did you come across this amazing fansite that is paramorefans.com?

I was looking for live Paramore songs! [:

How did you come across the amazing band that is Paramore/ how long have you been a fan?

I came across them, because of Kerrang magazine and I've been a fan now for just over a year [:

Favorite Paramore song?

Franklin [: but I think they're all amazing [:

Favorite lyric?

Gah, it's so hard to choose but I think it's between 'It's not faith if you use your eyes' 'Could you remind me of a time when we were so alive? do you remember that' + 'I've seen love die, way too many times when it deserves to be alive' [:

Any live show experiences you'd like to share?

Yes! :D I saw Paramore at London Brixton academy on February the 2nd 2008 :D + It was amazing! [:

Interests: Music, Photography, Writing, The Twilight Saga + Art [:

Other Music: My Chemical Romance, Fall Out Boy, Elliot Minor, Kings Of Leon, Avenged Sevenfold, Mindless Self Indulgence, Escape The Fate, Friends For Hire, Bring Me The Horizon. ETC. XD + I think Robert Pattinson's voice is incredible [:

I love meeting and talking to new people so you can always drop by and say hey! :D and I especially love talking to fellow Paramore + Twilight fans! :D

heya welcome I'm Becca :D

I went to see paramore on 2nd feb too! :willy_nilly:

Hey Becca! :D the show was awesome wasn't it! XD

hey Shannon haha XD in that case, seeing as I'm a huge MCR fan myself, we'll probably get on really well :D

+

No Thomas, I'm still not a member of the Paramore Fan Club :crybad: But, hopefully will soon! :D

+

Hey to everyone else! :D thanks for the welcome! :D -waves-

Hey ya'll [: I'm rubbish at introductions so I'll use one of those thangs XD :

Username:XBurnItDownX

First name:Danni [:

How did you come across this amazing fansite that is paramorefans.com?

I was looking for live Paramore songs! [:

How did you come across the amazing band that is Paramore/ how long have you been a fan?

I came across them, because of Kerrang magazine and I've been a fan now for just over a year [:

Favorite Paramore song?

Franklin [: but I think they're all amazing [:

Favorite lyric?

Gah, it's so hard to choose but I think it's between 'It's not faith if you use your eyes' 'Could you remind me of a time when we were so alive? do you remember that' + 'I've seen love die, way too many times when it deserves to be alive' [:

Any live show experiences you'd like to share?

Yes! :D I saw Paramore at London Brixton academy on February the 2nd 2008 :D + It was amazing! [:

Interests: Music, Photography, Writing, The Twilight Saga + Art [:

Other Music: My Chemical Romance, Fall Out Boy, Elliot Minor, Kings Of Leon, Avenged Sevenfold, Mindless Self Indulgence, Escape The Fate, Friends For Hire, Bring Me The Horizon. ETC. XD + I think Robert Pattinson's voice is incredible [:

I love meeting and talking to new people so you can always drop by and say hey! :D and I especially love talking to fellow Paramore + Twilight fans! :D

Nice intro ;)

:D

• 11 months later...