new thread after some one has 50+ posts

pretty much wat im saying is that new members not to make threads until they have 50 or more posts on the boards. only cause poeple start making threads that already exist, and then some times other people become rude about it.

so if some one at least has 50+ posts then they would kno a little bit more about the boards and the band so they wont make threads that already exist.

its not a huge problem here. but wen people do that it gets kinda annoying. .

idk maybe its just me.

Sorry guys, I don't think we'll make a rule like this. I can think of a few examples where it'd have a negative effect.

If someone goes to a show and comes here to post their pictures, interviews the band and comes here to share it with us, etc., I don't want them to have to post 50 times before doing that.

It might even have a worse effect on the forum if someone really wants to start a thread, sees that there is a 50 post minimum and starts spamming just so they can make a thread..

However, if you see someone post a thread that's already been made, feel free to PM any of the mods/admins, and we can close/delete it and let them know how to search.

pretty much wat im saying is that new members not to make threads until they have 50 or more posts on the boards. only cause poeple start making threads that already exist, and then some times other people become rude about it.

so if some one at least has 50+ posts then they would kno a little bit more about the boards and the band so they wont make threads that already exist.

its not a huge problem here. but wen people do that it gets kinda annoying. .

idk maybe its just me.

youre absolutely right..:)

Sorry guys, I don't think we'll make a rule like this. I can think of a few examples where it'd have a negative effect.

If someone goes to a show and comes here to post their pictures, interviews the band and comes here to share it with us, etc., I don't want them to have to post 50 times before doing that.

It might even have a worse effect on the forum if someone really wants to start a thread, sees that there is a 50 post minimum and starts spamming just so they can make a thread..

However, if you see someone post a thread that's already been made, feel free to PM any of the mods/admins, and we can close/delete it and let them know how to search.

Exactly.

I don't think that would be fair. What if a new member came to this site to ask an important question regarding Paramore.

We shouldn't generalize all the new members.

I TOTALLY agree.

It really pisse me off.

And I'm getting sick of being nice about it.

It's like, there's a search button for a reason.

yes thank you!

cause some times im a little rude about the same thread over and over cause they dont bother looking. then people get mad about being rude.

i dont try to it just happens, and i kno im not the only one

yea i didnt think about them coming on here just to post pics and shows and stuff. sorry..

but its those questions about the band that have already been answered 1000nd times and some other threads that exist. so i was just thinking that maybe they would kno the boards better so they wouldnt.

i kno there is a search button up on top but wen i first came here i didnt even kno there was one.

maybe making it a little bit more obvious might help.

we could make a thread spesificly for that?

Besides, how can they make a newbie thread when they join if they need 50 posts first?

Maybe we could only let them post in the "new members" section or whatever it is.

--

just ideas. lol.