Paramore opening for No Doubt?

Kristen

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I JUST ABOUT HAD A HEART ATTACK AHHHHH!

I'm sooooooo going to this. No Doubt is my mom's favourite band! AHHHHH :D

My mom refers to "Different People" as "that song Gwen had us jump to." lol, she likes them, but they're nowhere near her favorite.

the fact that it actually mentions canada, and the fact that no doubt is a big band

makes me really hopeful that paramore will finally show their faces in western canada

(one warped tour does not count)

i'd do anything to see paramore, but honestly this flying to the other side of the country business is getting annoying

we exist over here too, thanks

THEYRE GOING TO BAMBOOZLE?!?!?!? I LOVE MY LIFE RIGHT NOW

yea the drummer they were there the 2nd and 3rd last year too the 2nd was atlantic city and 3rd was bamboozle i went to those.

ahh:willy_nilly:

:uhh:

I'm the only one upset about this, aren't I?

:willy_nilly:

What's so bad about it?

Okay, maybe the prices will be higher, but other people are complaining that No Doubt and Paramore are two different bands. Those people haven't heard Tragic Kingdom or seen No Doubt live (they're going off Rock Steady, which was probably everyone's least favorite ND album, lol). If they knew what No Doubt is really like, they'd be stoked.

Me neither.

That's why I said "probably".

I think they'll have it released before they go on tour.

You think they'll have released an album, which all we really can really guess is in the demo stages at best, in essentially two/three months time?

You think they'll have released an album, which all we really can really guess is in the demo stages at best, in essentially two/three months time?

The tour starts in May, right ?

And they started working on their album in November.

That leaves them more than 2/3 months, and btw, I don't think we can really compare it, but I've heard about a rapper that released 400 songs in 3 years.

Hum ...

They'll be done recording the album by then, and it will go into the mixing and mastering stage in May.

They only started writing a few weeks ago, and they won't officially start writing until February. It won't be released by May unless they rush it, and there's no need to rush it.

They'll be done recording the album by then, and it will go into the mixing and mastering stage in May.

They only started writing a few weeks ago, and they won't officially start writing until February. It won't be released by May unless they rush it, and there's no need to rush it.

Okay then. :P

They'll have it released around August then ?

The tour starts in May, right ?

And they started working on their album in November.

That leaves them more than 2/3 months, and btw, I don't think we can really compare it, but I've heard about a rapper that released 400 songs in 3 years.

Hum ...

They posted photos last week of them demoing. Assuming said photos are recent, then that leaves them quite a while off an album. They still have to "perfect" the songs in their head if not done so already. Book a studio, sound engineers etc, again, if not done. Then track each instrument. Following that, each track will need to be edited, mixed and mastered. Then the disks produced, cover art chosen or created then the CDs packaged, and shipped. Amongst other things. Someone in the industry can correct me, but I'm pretty sure that's as basic as it gets.

FBR/Atlantic, although I'd think Warner have quite the interest in this after Riot went Platinum, will not rush this out. Even if it was finished for the tour, they'd sit on it. Let them play the tour out (become more popular, if possible?) then release the CD and give Paramore their own headlining tour in promotion of the album. I think it was Trevor on here who said Paramore were on a 360 with Warner, if so then Warner would jump at the chance to have them touring twice.

They're signed to a 360 deal with Atlantic, not Warner. Even though WMG owns Atlantic, I don't think they're very involved with Paramore. It's all Atlantic and FBR.

The album won't be released until late summer.