Wow... Talk About Late To The Party...

Doomguy13

Imma use the pre-made template!

Username: Doomguy13

First name: Zack

Age: Eh... what the hell... I'll say: 13. Laugh all you want... but has YOUR band released 2 EPs and is working on an album? I think NOT! :)

How did you come across this amazing fansite that is paramorefans.com?

I have a friend that runs a website. I told him about the Paramore store being hacked and he posted that story along with a link to discussion about it on here. I have been trying to find a good Paramore fan site... and this did the trick.

How did you come across the amazing band that is Paramore/ how long have you been a fan?

I will confess... I used to believe Paramore was just one of those crappy "I'm a young girl singing about stupid stuff!" bands. I finally listed to them more... and found out I was totally wrong. I have been a fan for... about 5 months... not very long... I know.

Favorite Paramore song: Let The Flames Begin

Favorite lyric?

From Paramore: "Because we are broken, what must we do to restore our innocence and all the promise we adore?" and "I'll take the truth at any cost."

From any other band: I will never be anything until I break away from me. (Somewhere I Belong by Linkin Park)

Any live show experiences you'd like to share?

Never have gone to a Paramore show sadly. I did go see Projekt Revolution this year though!

Interests: Making and listening to music... making and playing video games... being funny... even with my very dry sense of humor.

Other Music: Nine Inch Nails, Linkin Park, Queens of the Stone Age, Flight of the Conchords, Lupe Fiasco, Fort Minor, Styles of Beyond, Pitchshifter, The Prodigy, The Bravery, The Walking Dead Don't Eat Brains (My Band ;-) ), Lostprophets, OLD Gym Class Heroes... like from "The Papercut Chronicles"... and many more!

Anything else? Ummm... I do everything in my band. I am kinda like Trent Reznor... I drum... play guitar... play piano... all that stuff!

Let's hope I don't come off as a conceited jackass to you guys!

i concur

and welcome i'm Jen *waves*

i bite.

oh and don't be ashamed about your age, hell i'm 25 years old. If anyone should be ashamed it should be me. I'm an old woman compared to everyone on here *breaks out cane*

ow! you broke your cane Jen! now we'll have to find you another one! :mrgreen:

seriously..age doesn't matter..:D

• Like 1

oh no! What kind should i get, i want a pimp cane :willy_nilly::hyper:

and she is right :D

have fun! Everyone is awesome here :mrgreen:

maybe you should get a "candy cane" themed cane..(ok that was like a tongue twister :rotfl: ) since it's almost Christmas..then break your cane again and we'll get you a pimped cane..the one with your name on it :mrgreen:

yep..Jen's right! I am having fun..and I'm quite new here :)

maybe you should get a "candy cane" themed cane..(ok that was like a tongue twister :rotfl: ) since it's almost Christmas..then break your cane again and we'll get you a pimped cane..the one with your name on it :mrgreen:

yep..Jen's right! I am having fun..and I'm quite new here :)

haha sounds good.

and yup i'm still new too believe it or not :D

• Like 1