Lady Gaga

WayneFarro

I remember when Alejandro and DITD were first released and you sent me them, Ayan. I loved DITD from first listen and wasn't so keen on Alejandro.

Gaga was live on American Idol and she herself sounded great, the dancing was great too, I don't know, it just wasn't amazing when you compare it to other performances she has done.

DITD took a while for it to grow on me. Now it's one of my fave Gaga songs ever.

I heard the performance was prerecorded. but IA, something was off about it. It was a bit dry. Most performances on AI aren't that good. Same with Rihanna's Rock star 101.

Dance In The Dark in one of my all-time favourites tbh. I just adore it.

Tbf, it's a talent show.. and although the title would hint at talent, they tend to be all set-up anyway. I wouldn't blame Gaga, Rihanna, or any other guest, they just like to mask true talent with shitty dubbing or whatever it was.

I haven't heard No Floods. :shifty:

I'm near certain it was you who linked me to it months ago! Haha. It's back from when she was Stefani Germanotta. Don't worry about not hearing it, I delve way too much into everything Lady Gaga. xD

I just ripped the audio from YT. There's allsorts, the other ones from Red and Blue (what No Floods is taken from) are: Something Crazy, Wish You Were Here, Words and Red and Blue. There's also stuff like Captivated, Electric Kiss etc.

I just stalk Gaga constantly, I'm afraid!

Dance In The Dark in one of my all-time favourites tbh. I just adore it.

Tbf, it's a talent show.. and although the title would hint at talent, they tend to be all set-up anyway. I wouldn't blame Gaga, Rihanna, or any other guest, they just like to mask true talent with shitty dubbing or whatever it was.

i cant seem to stop singing DITD last few days

and all the gaga stuff are on repeat on my mp3

My most played Gaga song is DITD with 103 plays.

I just ripped the audio from YT. There's allsorts, the other ones from Red and Blue (what No Floods is taken from) are: Something Crazy, Wish You Were Here, Words and Red and Blue. There's also stuff like Captivated, Electric Kiss etc.

I just stalk Gaga constantly, I'm afraid!

I'm not a fan of her older stuff. Idk.

^ no....i'd make the perfect alejandro. im hot like mexico...no. lol.

btw, 'oh well' is AMAZING!!!!

its sounds beatle-ish, along with some of the fooled me again and brown eyes sadness, but kind of an upbeat slow song like eh, eh.

• 2 weeks later...