Lady Gaga

WayneFarro

Yep, I do adore Gaga. I sure will! :)

Have you managed to watch Telephone in full yet?

Yea I watched it finally. It was sooo good. I thought it was funny... :rotfl:so funny and weird. I love the cigarette sunglasses. SHes mad. But I didnt love beyonce in it at the beginning when she was like youve been bad gaga etc... kinda freaked me out lol. But other that that i love it. My fav video of hers was paparazzi but this one kinda beats it... bt just by a lil coz they are different. Wow I talk a lot... lool

Yea I watched it finally. It was sooo good. I thought it was funny... :rotfl:so funny and weird. I love the cigarette sunglasses. SHes mad. But I didnt love beyonce in it at the beginning when she was like youve been bad gaga etc... kinda freaked me out lol. But other that that i love it. My fav video of hers was paparazzi but this one kinda beats it... bt just by a lil coz they are different. Wow I talk a lot... lool

Talking a lot is fine, I'm guilty of the same thing! I agree though, it was definitely weird.. but that's part of Gaga's charm. It was certainly an epic video. Ida (my_sundown) and I were discussing the Telephone outfits yesterday, personally, I think my favourite is the US flag bikini. 8-)

Talking a lot is fine, I'm guilty of the same thing! I agree though, it was definitely weird.. but that's part of Gaga's charm. It was certainly an epic video. Ida (my_sundown) and I were discussing the Telephone outfits yesterday, personally, I think my favourite is the US flag bikini. 8-)

Oh yea snap. I loved those. I loved gaga's one bt if i had to wear one of those then it wud be the us flag one beyonce was wearing... more covered. They were cute. I did like the chain outfit though also. WHat i did laugh at was the yellow flowy thing gaga was wearing in the car. Also the black one beyonce was wearing. thought they were ott. even for them. My boyfriend loved the video coz of all the film references but i cudnt see them except for the obvious kill bill one... any luck for you?

Oh yea snap. I loved those. I loved gaga's one bt if i had to wear one of those then it wud be the us flag one beyonce was wearing... more covered. They were cute. I did like the chain outfit though also. WHat i did laugh at was the yellow flowy thing gaga was wearing in the car. Also the black one beyonce was wearing. thought they were ott. even for them. My boyfriend loved the video coz of all the film references but i cudnt see them except for the obvious kill bill one... any luck for you?

Well, I thought of Pulp Fiction at one point, but I don't think they were purposely trying to do that, it's just me being weird! I also got the Bonnie and Clyde vibe. :P

Just seen the one with Gaga and Beyonce.

I gotta say though I notice that in Beyonce's video there's like..maybe 25% of her entire video in which lady Gaga is seen and in Gaga's video Beyonce is pretty much half of the video if not a majority.

• 2 weeks later...