Lady Gaga

WayneFarro

Okay, so I spent this morning listening to Lady Gaga's songs on Youtube, and fucking hell, she can sing! Not to mention her piano playing which was way above the average pop star. I saw a video where she sang and played Poker Face with the piano and it was absolutely sublime! Shame that not much of that has found it's way to the album version, but yeah, she is a huge talent, and now I want her to make an piano & vocals album. :)

There was also a video from some talent show or something from 2005 where she still had dark hair and her "normal" name (apparently still unsigned). Has anyone else seen it? It was amazing.

There was also a video from some talent show or something from 2005 where she still had dark hair and her "normal" name (apparently still unsigned). Has anyone else seen it? It was amazing.

Yeah I've seen it. I'm not a big fan of her but in that video she actually surprised me. She actually has a great voice. To bad she has to hide it in the music makes. I would prefer her natural voice.

Yeah I've seen it. I'm not a big fan of her but in that video she actually surprised me. She actually has a great voice. To bad she has to hide it in the music makes. I would prefer her natural voice.

Yeah, I agree. Her "Poker Face" performance was pretty much in that same singer/songwriter style, and that really brought out new sides of the song. I'd honestly prefer her going more into that style since the electronic stylings don't really do her voice justice.

• 3 months later...