Celebrity Day

Allys_Heartisurs

Don't.

Just wear a white T-shirt with "REJECT FALSE IDOLS!" written across it.

Fuck celebrities, they're only there to deter people's minds from the harsh reality of how fucked up the world is. A veil, if you will, pulled over people's eyes to keep them interested in something other than the Hell that the world's spiraling into, hoping they won't notice. And it works.

Don't.

Just wear a white T-shirt with "REJECT FALSE IDOLS!" written across it.

Fuck celebrities, they're only there to deter people's minds from the harsh reality of how fucked up the world is. A veil, if you will, pulled over people's eyes to keep them interested in something other than the Hell that the world's spiraling into, hoping they won't notice. And it works.

This coming from a guy who joined a Paramore message board. Where we talk about celebrities all the time.

Yup.

Not hypocritical at all...

This coming from a guy who joined a Paramore message board. Where we talk about celebrities all the time.

Yup.

Not hypocritical at all...

Firstly, this isn't Celebrity Fans: Your #1 Celebrity Resource.

Secondly, it would be hypocritical if I were to join in the conversations about celebritie's lives. Seeing as I don't, it's not hypocritical.

Celebrities suck, the people who find them interesting enough to make them celebrities also suck, but the magazines, the TV shows, and news papers that have them pasted over their front pages, fuelling their popularity , suck the most.

Are your lives really that crap that you have to talk about the lives of celebrities to make your own seem more interesting?

I'll never understand why people act as if they're gods, and kiss the ground they walk on, they're not.

Firstly, this isn't Celebrity Fans: Your #1 Celebrity Resource.

Secondly, it would be hypocritical if I were to join in the conversations about celebritie's lives. Seeing as I don't, it's not hypocritical.

Celebrities suck, the people who find them interesting enough to make them celebrities also suck, but the magazines, the TV shows, and news papers that have them pasted over their front pages, fuelling their popularity , suck the most.

Are your lives really that crap that you have to talk about the lives of celebrities to make your own seem more interesting?

I'll never understand why people act as if they're gods, and kiss the ground they walk on, they're not.

0843178094.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

It's like it's institutional zombification. Forget the T-Virus, jus' hand out a few copies of some celebrity gossip magazine, turn their brains to mush and take their money at the same time.

They're not some kind of higher being, they're jus' money-hungry, half-human puppets.

That's the evil power of money.

It's like it's institutional zombification. Forget the T-Virus, jus' hand out a few copies of some celebrity gossip magazine, turn their brains to mush and take their money at the same time.

They're not some kind of higher being, they're jus' money-hungry, half-human puppets.

So having some level of success makes you a money hungry, half-human puppet? I can think of a number of celebrities that are generally decent, caring, altruistic human beings. Yeah, there some celebrities who seem to have fame for no apparent reason, and the sort of following that celebrity gossip gets can often get out of hand. But if celebrity culture even ranks on your list of worldly ills, you're the one who needs to wake up.

• Like 1