Green Day

little_caro

• 3 weeks later...

Haha Mike! His hair is a bit uhmmm...I can't find the word, lol. But I still love him!:D

And the second one. They're so adorable!:D

Here's a Myspace bulletin from Ryan Russell:

"Mike Dirnt from Green Day.

-

For me Green Day was one of my life changing bands. I got into them in 94 like most everyone else I know when Dookie came out (I was 13). They were the first band I had gotten a major label record of and realized there were "indie labels" that had records on them before most of big ones I had heard of. I love every album they've ever released and are just as important to me today as they were back in 94. This was one of the most important shoots to me I have ever done and Mike is seriously one of the coolest guys you could ever meet."

l_8447921703d04ce19a1b3dc71ae15432.jpg

Haha Mike! His hair is a bit uhmmm...I can't find the word, lol. But I still love him!:D

And the second one. They're so adorable!:D

Here's a Myspace bulletin from Ryan Russell:

"Mike Dirnt from Green Day.

-

For me Green Day was one of my life changing bands. I got into them in 94 like most everyone else I know when Dookie came out (I was 13). They were the first band I had gotten a major label record of and realized there were "indie labels" that had records on them before most of big ones I had heard of. I love every album they've ever released and are just as important to me today as they were back in 94. This was one of the most important shoots to me I have ever done and Mike is seriously one of the coolest guys you could ever meet."

l_8447921703d04ce19a1b3dc71ae15432.jpg

That is so sweet. Awesome!