Green Day

little_caro

Artist that inspried the new album cover

Sixten, the artist whose work inspired the design for Green Day's new album cover, posted up a blog about his original artwork to give people some more details about where it started, and said

I love their passion, and just had to make a stencil out of it to spread the love. I've painted it a bit here and there on my travels over the years .... Glad it inspired someone.

Chris Bilheimer was the art director for the new cover, who has worked with the band for covers of American Idiot, Jesus of Suburbia, Bullet in a Bible, Shenanigans, International Superhits, Warning, and some Nimrod singles. I think the biggest similarities can be seen between 21st Century Breakdown and Shenanigans; it also reminds me of the JOS single.

You can read the original article here:

http://www.greendayauthority.com/index.php?subaction=showfull&id=1235320716&archive=

On the Green Day Authority site you can read an article with this title:

The Waiting is Over

The waiting is over, fellow Green Day fans - the dawning of a new Green Day era is here.

Read the rest here:

http://www.greendayauthority.com/editorials/article.php?id=5

It really is worth reading. Just trust me. :mrgreen:

Green Day's "Enemy" Attacking Radio in April

"Know Your Enemy" apparently will be the first single from Green Day's upcoming 21st Century Breakdown album. The tune will impact radio on April 20, according to a release schedule posted online. Rolling Stone describes the track as "a straight-ahead rock song with a chanty 'oh-way-oh-way' refrain." In other news, 21st Century Breakdown's title track has already been leaked online. The album is due out in May.

FMQB

• 2 weeks later...

^yep yep. That's interesting but I don't think I can watch it when it comes out. Because these stuffs will never land in here Europe. No, I'm not speaking of England, but the rest of Europe. I feel sorry for us who can't watch it.

Now I'm expecting everybody to be a "Green Day-fan" again. Woahh...I'm not glad about it. Really. Okay, I'm not Green Day-fan because I've been listening to them for 5 years. (Since the AI was released.)

But there are many people who just always listen to the hit songs of them. And I hate when they say: "I'm a huge GD-fan!" Well I don't consider myself a GD-fan.

Seriously.