Green Day

little_caro

Yeah, I've just read it on GDA. Good news. Ahhh but May is a bit far...:(

But it's worth waiting I guess. I hope the guys have made a good album...Oh wait they have only good albums..:D

On the GDA Picture Vault there are pics of the guys from the Grammy Awards.

Check them out here:

http://www.greendayauthority.com/Picture_Vault/thumbnails.php?album=164&page=1

Source: GDA (the best Green Day source in the world I think)

I like it!

to me AI wasn't as good as 1039/smoothed out/slappy hour kerplunk or dookie. not an instant classic for me. like an album i could listen to years later and still love. and it had way too many boring songs.

Yeah true. Songs such as Are We The Waiting and Give Me Novacaine compared to tracks like Jesus Of Surburbia and St. Jimmy.. just not right.

What did you think of them at the grammy's? I felt so bad!! Those annoying duded warbling on, Billie Joe was pulling faces haha. I love his hair! I'm still not used to Mike's...

Tré's voice still rocks though haha.

"I got some cool tid bits on the new Green Day record. God, I love this band. May 8th is the release date for this bad boy BUT they’re running into some issues, I hear. Retailers are flipping out over the lyrical content of the record - so much so that they may not even carry the record. I heard what the lyrical content was and, I must say, it’s pretty borderline offensive.. and that’s coming from someone who doesn’t have much of a filter on saying whatever the fuck they want.

Very much looking forward to this release! I remember the first time I heard “Dookie” and how it completely changed my life. That’s one of those records you’ve listened to sooo many times that even if you go a few years not listening to it, you still know every single word when you hear it again."

Source: http://www.withnodirectionhome.net/

i personally can't wait for this.

here's what billie joe said about the religion issue:

The boldest may be March of the Dogs, which rails against religious hypocrisy. "I have nothing against religion," Armstrong says. "It's about preying on people's blind faith. I'm all for spirituality. There's nothing more spiritual than rock 'n' roll."

source