The Happy Thread!! part 2

arrrrr x matey

KIMBERLY (PCD) REPLIED TO ME ON FACEBOOK!

She's like my idol, my everything. I love her so much. She actually replied to me. I only made a facebook to message her after she mentioned she made one in her blog, I can't believe it, I'm almost crying. She just said thank you so much and that she has the best fans in the world. I'm so happy.

KIMBERLY (PCD) REPLIED TO ME ON FACEBOOK!

She's like my idol, my everything. I love her so much. She actually replied to me. I only made a facebook to message her after she mentioned she made one in her blog, I can't believe it, I'm almost crying. She just said thank you so much and that she has the best fans in the world. I'm so happy.

Dude, that's so rad...

Which one is Kimberly? lol.

THIS IS THE LAST THING COLIN SAID TO ME IN AIM BEFORE HE WENT TO BED!

*********** (2:29:13 AM): and i have a headache and im writing and im bored and im tired and whatev... love u

It was seriously the best thing ever. I was sort of mad that he copied and pasted the whole first part... But he added "luv u" at the end. Seriously... This boy is amazing.

I NEED TO GET TO DALLASSSS!!! :willy_nilly:

Looks like my site will be beating the monthly hits for last month, even though I thought it wouldn't ;-) 50,325 hits for November, 48,906 hits for December with 3 days to go 8-)

Now just to get that money from the ad company and I'll be even happier :mrgreen:

^lol at your sig. i love c&h.

anywayyy, good day (: sucks that the days are so short in winter, but it was fun. looking forward to tomorrow, should be funnn and pretty epic all at the same time if all goes to plan.

am planning on throwing myself down some massive stairs on a plank of wood though, the same stairs i dislocated my ankle on exactly a year ago tomorrow; is this tempting fate ? most probably. but i'm determined i shall not be defeated by a set of inanimate objects ! ...again.

JEESSSH.

i'm so high.