The Happy Thread!! part 2

arrrrr x matey

KIMBERLY FREEKING PCD BLOGGED ABOUT OUR DVD!

SHE MENTIONED MY NAME.,. MY SITE <3 OMFG IM ALMOST CRYING!

I preach “Dream and Believe”, because everything I have ever dreamed of as a young girl has come true. I couldn’t believe my eyes at first I was very shy. I felt frightened by the world. But I pushed forward in awe. I could see the reflection of inspiration in my fans eyes. I only knew how to stare back in adoration. My belief in my art and passion was understood. Growing through the years, traveling, experiencing, and and doing my best, I came to a realization. I’d gone beyond my wildest dream. “What else is there?” I asked myself. There is opportunity to dream again. So I embraced the opportunity.

Tonight under the lights I was giving my all and started to feel fatigued. I got down on myself in my head. Then it dawned on me. I’m not on stage to serve myself, I’m here to take you away. To help you live in the moment with me. I’m here to make you smile. As soon as I acknowledge the thought, “I am here to serve you”, all my thoughts left my head and I was able to see your faces in the audience. I could once again see the reflection of inspiration. I could see that the answer was that easy. By serving each other, we serve a bigger purpose.

Thank you Jamie-Louise, Carrie, Stef, Kerry, Alyssa, Frances, Chris and Fynn, Aleks, Li, Lisa Nadia, Annemick, Coalan, Matgorzata, and Purky. Thank you to the members of PCDHeaven!!!!! The Happy Birthday DVD is absolutely amazing. It’s so very special!! Coalan, you are amazing. I was blown away and loved your sense of humor with “the day in the life of an obsessed fan.” I was so Impressed!!! You have a great eye with the lense and movement in front of it. It was funny, creative, and just amazing. To the work that went into making this video, I am speechless. Thank you, thank you, thank you. I will treasure it for forever. You all are so very special to me.

I can dream bigger and bolder with the power of my fans behind me. For the soul purpose of hoping you will dream with me. I believe in change. But the only way change truly occurs is if we do it together. By believing in our dreams and living our journey we see inspiration all around us. Connection is the most beautiful thing life has to offer. But you have to be fearless of sharing you with the world.

“Love is the most powerful feeling in the world.”

Kimberly Wyatt

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

KIMBERLY FREEKING PCD BLOGGED ABOUT OUR DVD!

SHE MENTIONED MY NAME.,. MY SITE <3 OMFG IM ALMOST CRYING!

I preach “Dream and Believe”, because everything I have ever dreamed of as a young girl has come true. I couldn’t believe my eyes at first I was very shy. I felt frightened by the world. But I pushed forward in awe. I could see the reflection of inspiration in my fans eyes. I only knew how to stare back in adoration. My belief in my art and passion was understood. Growing through the years, traveling, experiencing, and and doing my best, I came to a realization. I’d gone beyond my wildest dream. “What else is there?” I asked myself. There is opportunity to dream again. So I embraced the opportunity.

Tonight under the lights I was giving my all and started to feel fatigued. I got down on myself in my head. Then it dawned on me. I’m not on stage to serve myself, I’m here to take you away. To help you live in the moment with me. I’m here to make you smile. As soon as I acknowledge the thought, “I am here to serve you”, all my thoughts left my head and I was able to see your faces in the audience. I could once again see the reflection of inspiration. I could see that the answer was that easy. By serving each other, we serve a bigger purpose.

Thank you Jamie-Louise, Carrie, Stef, Kerry, Alyssa, Frances, Chris and Fynn, Aleks, Li, Lisa Nadia, Annemick, Coalan, Matgorzata, and Purky. Thank you to the members of PCDHeaven!!!!! The Happy Birthday DVD is absolutely amazing. It’s so very special!! Coalan, you are amazing. I was blown away and loved your sense of humor with “the day in the life of an obsessed fan.” I was so Impressed!!! You have a great eye with the lense and movement in front of it. It was funny, creative, and just amazing. To the work that went into making this video, I am speechless. Thank you, thank you, thank you. I will treasure it for forever. You all are so very special to me.

I can dream bigger and bolder with the power of my fans behind me. For the soul purpose of hoping you will dream with me. I believe in change. But the only way change truly occurs is if we do it together. By believing in our dreams and living our journey we see inspiration all around us. Connection is the most beautiful thing life has to offer. But you have to be fearless of sharing you with the world.

“Love is the most powerful feeling in the world.”

Kimberly Wyatt

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU! :hug::hyper::mrgreen: