YouMeAtSix

EasyTarget

So I just have to say I started to listen to their music today and you guys are right they're unoriginal and the lead vocalist does sound American in the songs....And yeahhh...On YouTube a lot of girls are commenting on their videos. XD

"omg I <3 josh!!"

"they're my favorite band!!"

"OMGG <33 YMAS!!"

And I like Gallows btw.

So I just have to say I started to listen to their music today and you guys are right they're unoriginal and the lead vocalist does sound American in the songs....And yeahhh...On YouTube a lot of girls are commenting on their videos. XD

"omg I <3 josh!!"

"they're my favorite band!!"

"OMGG <33 YMAS!!"

And I like Gallows btw.

bravo...?

• 1 month later...

I can't be arsed texting Babs nor waiting for her to come on MSN so you can all revel in this rumour:

Rumour has it There For Tomorrow will be touring in March with You Me At Six, The Audition and We The Kings.

Fun times?

Woo for edits. New song's kinda sucky in all honesty. It's not really catchy, which is all that was going for them in my eyes. Also, VersaEmerge had been mentioned several times in relation to this tour, but they may be on a separate one in February with There For Tomorrow anyway. Alll just rumours remember. Especially that last one.... and the first one. Except the second one moreso than the first.

tbh im a bit like that. their one of my favourite bands, but sometimes i think to myself 'why do i like these guys as much as i do?'. because i their not anything special. i guess their music (and josh) just makes me happy.

as for this new song, i really like it - considering ross had talked it up to be shit. i agree that its not as catchy/infectious as a lot of their stuff, but maybe thats what makes it good. the opening riff does reek of mizz bizz, but paramore are openly their biggest influence. so hey ho.

jealous minds think alike. ive met him but never got a picture with him.

did he mock your accent? cause if he didnt then im still one up.

Haha, we didn't really talked.

I was with friends, and we were like doing pics one at a time, you know ? ^^

But then my friend had a chat with him, but he didn't mocked her accent. :P

Haha, we didn't really talked.

I was with friends, and we were like doing pics one at a time, you know ? ^^

But then my friend had a chat with him, but he didn't mocked her accent. :P

yayy, lol, kidding.

thats a shame you didnt really get to talk, hes got some good banter.

tbh im a bit like that. their one of my favourite bands, but sometimes i think to myself 'why do i like these guys as much as i do?'. because i their not anything special. i guess their music (and josh) just makes me happy.

as for this new song, i really like it - considering ross had talked it up to be shit. i agree that its not as catchy/infectious as a lot of their stuff, but maybe thats what makes it good. the opening riff does reek of mizz bizz, but paramore are openly their biggest influence. so hey ho.

...cause it is?

yayy, lol, kidding.

thats a shame you didnt really get to talk, hes got some good banter.

I had the opportunity to, but I had nothing to tell him. xD

They were performing as an opening band for New Found Glory, and I didn't knew them before the concert.