YouMeAtSix

EasyTarget

i don't get what's so great about them :lol: they sound fairly generic, and his voice is fairly annoying.. :P but whadda i know? :P

I sometimes don't understand why I listen to some bands :lol:[Or maybe it's just my obsession for bands from the U.K. :shifty::lol:] And I guess it's just a matter of taste :D

I LOVE You me At Six. Babs told me about them when I asked who the hot guy in her ava was . Ha ha:rotfl:

But I heard "In Your Shoes" and that was it. I ordered their albul right away. The lead singers voice is different and I love people with different sounding voices. I think perhaps the songs are somewhat gereric. They remind me of a better british version of The All American Rejects.

And the Friday Night Boys will be back in March-time too.

But WtK and FtSK have both been confirmed, by the sounds of it.

Hmm, Not Gonna Be That Happy If FTSK Are On It Insted Of The Audition:nono:

I Hope Friday Night Boys Are On It

Hmm, Not Gonna Be That Happy If FTSK Are On It Insted Of The Audition:nono:

I Hope Friday Night Boys Are On It

I suppose we'll find out soon enough!

What i mean is that each song sounds pretty much the same :P Same kinda recipe goes into making it, just makes the album repetitive :) And maybe :P

The b-sides, although not wildly different, are much better than the album itself. Blue Eyes Don't Lie is easily the best thing they've done.

may i just add that at least youmeatsix dont PLAY TO A FUCKING BACKING TRACK. and matt, there is no need to come into a band thread just to dig at the band in question anyway.

/bossy babs.

josh properly isnt well, he has bronchitis. i reckon they should just cut their USA losses and come home so he can be well in time for the paramore tour, but what do i know...