Confession Thread - Part 3

thebrowncoat

i confess i've had 2 mountain dews today. my new years resolution to stop drinking so much soda aint goin so well at the moment

omigosh I know, I'm trying to cut down on diet irn bru but its all I've drunk for weeks, I love it :P

I confess I hope I don't get woken up early again.

do you ever make up addies and add them?

its funny as fuck. ;D

lol I found out the other day you can add yourself to your own msn contacts, you can't do messages or anything but I thought it was weird, seeing myself online, on my msn

lol I found out the other day you can add yourself to your own msn contacts, you can't do messages or anything but I thought it was weird, seeing myself online, on my msn

yeah i added myself a while ago haha

cos i was bored, and i wanted an even number of contacts online. ;D

Lol. That's funny. I've tried it!:D

yeah i added myself a while ago haha

cos i was bored, and i wanted an even number of contacts online. ;D

lol It spun me out completely seeing myself online I ended up deleting myself :P

do you ever make up addies and add them?

its funny as fuck. ;D

Yeah, then they'll be like "uhm, who is this?" I'll just put a dorky smiley and be all "what? you don't remember?" then just grief 'em. I'm such a dork and proud.

YEAH! I once got bored, blocked myself and unblocked myself loads and I kept popping up all over the screen. This further proves my dorkiness.