Confession Thread - Part 3

thebrowncoat

I confess I fucking irritated with my dad's gf's kid, he's fucking stupid. He can't even grasp the concept of a simple video game and he keeps asking me for help! Ack this is more of a rant...

break his neck, problem solved.

lol

I confess this guy with the same last name as me added me on facebook. He lives in the state over to me and it's weird because I don't have a very common last name at all.

i confess that i did it. i cut them oth off yesterday. but i dont think i can actually stick with it. it hurt more than i ever thought it would to hear him for the last time. uuuuhhhhgg im such an idiot/dork/stupid person!

I don't know anything about your situation but I hope it can get sorted and that you'll feel better about it soon. :hug:

i confess that i did it. i cut them oth off yesterday. but i dont think i can actually stick with it. it hurt more than i ever thought it would to hear him for the last time. uuuuhhhhgg im such an idiot/dork/stupid person!

Vic, I hope all is good with you. You know you can always talk to me.

i love you, vic. :] :hug: you can talk to me if you need to. im here for you

I don't know anything about your situation but I hope it can get sorted and that you'll feel better about it soon. :hug:

Vic, I hope all is good with you. You know you can always talk to me.

i love you, vic. :] :hug: you can talk to me if you need to. im here for you

thank you guys. i love you all. (: :hug: