Rant Thread - Part 5

thebrowncoat

I'm tired of my opinions always being shot down.

Fair enough if you can disagree, but the way some people put it really upsets me, makes me feel stupid.

I like what I like, I love what I love, I think what I think.

Snotty little bitches who think they're better than everyone aren't going to change that.

Even if they do upset me.

Calling me sad? Fuck you, you don't have to read what I've got to say.

Once again I let her rants get to me. :nono:

I'm tired of my opinions always being shot down.

Fair enough if you can diagree, but the way some people put it really upsets me, makes me feel stupid.

I like what I like, I love what I love, I think what I think.

Snotty little bitches who think they're better than everyone aren't going to change that.

Even if they do upset me.

Calling me sad? Fuck you, you don't have to read what I've got to say.

Once again I let her rants get to me. :nono:

:hug: Fuck them, it shouldn't matter what they think :) maybe you should just hit them or something?? It helps ;-)

:hug: Fuck them, it shouldn't matter what they think :) maybe you should just hit them or something?? It helps ;-)

Sadly, I can't, it was on another forum.

Yeah, it's just the internet, but it was a secret thread, so I put all my thoughts and this girl (who has been a bitch with me before) just made me look stupid.

aww :(

:hug::hug:

its so annoying, like im used to leading people etc, and i just cant do it anymore, and like i got on the bus today, and sat next to this fairly fit girl, and normally i woulda been straight on that you know like "excuse me? has anyone ever told you, that you are absolutely stunning?" convo started, and yno i just sat their with my headphones on like a plumb.

its so annoying, like im used to leading people etc, and i just cant do it anymore, and like i got on the bus today, and sat next to this fairly fit girl, and normally i woulda been straight on that you know like "excuse me? has anyone ever told you, that you are absolutely stunning?" convo started, and yno i just sat their with my headphones on like a plumb.

That sucks. :(

but why? how come you've lost your confidence?

i dno, it probably dont help i aint been on stage in a while, i mean i played a few acoustic songs today at college in the student lounge, that was nice, got the usual response, offers to join peoples bands lol. but i dno its just gone, i cant think of any reason why ive lost it.

that sucks, sorry :(