Rant Thread - Part 5

thebrowncoat

okay here goesss.

im getting a blood test on monday to test me for diabetes & anemia (sp?) even though ive already had it done, but its because they think ive lost alot of weight. its always been an issue for me, but it doesn't stop me eating what I want, I just make sure i'm active, nothing major. but the more i think about it, i really don't want to put weight on. I've lost a stone since april cos I've been ill so much & alots happened, but i still eat like a horse, idk. I'm just confused, my mums asking me about it, she made me weigh myself & i think it was maybe her that called the doctor cos it was totally out of nowhere. this probably doesn't make sense...

oh for fuck's sake.

screw this stupid project, and I want Mum to stop whining about it. why won't she do it for me then? she doesn't know how to, she should keep quiet about it. :/

and why won't any of my friends be helpful, is it bad to help people, bloody hell

/end rant

:hug::hug:

okay here goesss.

im getting a blood test on monday to test me for diabetes & anemia (sp?) even though ive already had it done, but its because they think ive lost alot of weight. its always been an issue for me, but it doesn't stop me eating what I want, I just make sure i'm active, nothing major. but the more i think about it, i really don't want to put weight on. I've lost a stone since april cos I've been ill so much & alots happened, but i still eat like a horse, idk. I'm just confused, my mums asking me about it, she made me weigh myself & i think it was maybe her that called the doctor cos it was totally out of nowhere. this probably doesn't make sense...

:hug: you ok?? I guess its nothing to worry about if you've already had the test though?

okay here goesss.

I'm so sorry, I didn't know all this was happening to you.. :hug:

I eat a lot too and never put on weight, some of us are just built that way. Hopefully it's nothing to worry about. Your mum is obviously worrying but I'm sure it'll all be okay.

:hug: you ok?? I guess its nothing to worry about if you've already had the test though?

Yeah I had it done when I was 14, but that was 3 years ago.

I'm so sorry, I didn't know all this was happening to you.. :hug:

I eat a lot too and never put on weight, some of us are just built that way. Hopefully it's nothing to worry about. Your mum is obviously worrying but I'm sure it'll all be okay.

It's okay, its just hard because I'm not like that. I mean its 11pm and my sister just brought me some chips and I'm eating them, but tomorrow if I don't put butter on my sandwich my mum will be like "uhm...."

I think the pressure of people saying that I've lost weight is making me want to stay this way, if you know what I mean. I don't want people telling me I've put it on? :/

It's okay, its just hard because I'm not like that. I mean its 11pm and my sister just brought me some chips and I'm eating them, but tomorrow if I don't put butter on my sandwich my mum will be like "uhm...."

I think the pressure of people saying that I've lost weight is making me want to stay this way, if you know what I mean. I don't want people telling me I've put it on? :/

Its your mums job to worry about you :) as long as you're happy with what you're eating etc. then I wouldn't (really) take notice of what others are saying :)

That makes sense, yeah. I don't really know what's best for you to do.. I guess just talk to your doctor, explain everything.

Its your mums job to worry about you :) as long as you're happy with what you're eating etc. then I wouldn't (really) take notice of what others are saying :)

It is, yeah. It's nothing against her, its just my own head really..

okay here goesss.

everyones different when it comes to weight in their teens. like i dont think i eat any more or do any less exercise than most girls i know my age, yet i weigh like 10st+. i dont get too hung up about it cause ive figured its just the way i am.

maybe your metabolism just works a tad too fast or something?

even little things like stress can make enough of a difference.

basically, i wouldnt worry too much :hug:

everyones different when it comes to weight in their teens. like i dont think i eat any more or do any less exercise than most girls i know my age, yet i weigh like 10st+. i dont get too hung up about it cause ive figured its just the way i am.

maybe your metabolism just works a tad too fast or something?

even little things like stress can make enough of a difference.

basically, i wouldnt worry too much :hug:

mmhm, everyones different. i tend to get hung up on little things.

thank you :hug:

Ugh. I drank way too much lastnight. And I talked to some people that I really shouldn't have. Being drunk and all... I sent him two drunk messages. TWO WTF IS WRONG WITH ME?! hE probably thinks I'm some psycho UGGHH

I'm never drinking again . :nono: :nono: