Rant Thread - Part 5

thebrowncoat

I do not believe her.

People have probably seen me ranting in the past about this "friend" of mine.

The only reason we talk is because we are both fans of MSI.

But she forever brings up how she likes them more, she's a true fan and I just bite my tongue.

I'm tired of her, I really am.

Saying I only like them 'cause of Gerard Way?

WHAT?! That is BULLSHIT!

So a couple months ago I stopped talking to her for a while due to saying I'm a "teenybopper" because I didn't want an arguement and thought she was out of order calling me that, MSI mean the world to me.

So last night, I had MSI lyrics on my msn pm... little did I realise, she had the same ones. She popped up, having a go at me, so I told her I didn't realise she had them and changed to some others.

She then "goes offline" and not long later posts a myspace bulletin saying she's sick to death of MSI botters etc...

So I text my mate Alice about it, who then rings me, along with our other friend Fran and we talk about it..

This girl, Lyndsey, apparently told Fran she wasn't allowed to go see MSI. She has no right! She threatened to get Fran beaten up for wearing a hoody for MSI. Absolutely pathetic.

I now sign into myspace... one new message.

The subject: Shame on you. (:rotfl:)

The body? I am absolutely disgusted.

SO... either... Fran and Alice have ratted me out in what I was saying, which I don't think is likely or...

She looked on my MSI themed profile.

Utterly PATHETIC.

Yet, all she ever goes on about to me is Jimmy (the singer) and yet, I'm not allowed to like them?

She's also deleted me, which in a way I'm glad of... but last time she deleted me, she came crawling back moaning on about NOTHING.

URGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

I do not believe her.

But she forever brings up how she likes them more, she's a true fan and I just bite my tongue.

WHAT?! That is BULLSHIT!

So a couple months ago I stopped talking to her for a while due to saying I'm a "teenybopper" because I didn't want an arguement and thought she was out of order calling me that, MSI mean the world to me.

So last night, I had MSI lyrics on my msn pm... little did I realise, she had the same ones. She popped up, having a go at me, so I told her I didn't realise she had them and changed to some others.

She then "goes offline" and not long later posts a myspace bulletin saying she's sick to death of MSI botters etc...

So I text my mate Alice about it, who then rings me, along with our other friend Fran and we talk about it..

This girl, Lyndsey, apparently told Fran she wasn't allowed to go see MSI. She has no right! She threatened to get Fran beaten up for wearing a hoody for MSI. Absolutely pathetic.

SO... either... Fran and Alice have ratted me out in what I was saying, which I don't think is likely or...

Utterly PATHETIC.

Yet, all she ever goes on about to me is Jimmy (the singer) and yet, I'm not allowed to like them?

She's also deleted me, which in a way I'm glad of... but last time she deleted me, she came crawling back moaning on about NOTHING.

People like that are just using the band as an ego booster. Ignore them.

I do not believe her.

WHAT?! That is BULLSHIT!

Utterly PATHETIC.

dude, this girl sounds like a right biatch :nono:

Just ignore her. She obviously can't accept that she's not the one and only MSI 'fan'. I mean, to try and get someone beaten up for wearing a hoodie is just pathetic. :nono: Put what you bloody well like on your msn/myspace and if she moans about it, let her. She's not gonna get anything out of it :hug:

dude, this girl sounds like a right biatch :nono:

Just ignore her. She obviously can't accept that she's not the one and only MSI 'fan'. I mean, to try and get someone beaten up for wearing a hoodie is just pathetic. :nono: Put what you bloody well like on your msn/myspace and if she moans about it, let her. She's not gonna get anything out of it :hug:

Yeah I know, she is! But you're right, I'm not changing it, why should I hide my love for them just because she apparently loves them more? Thanks. :hug:

To be honest, I like to think MSI would apreciate fans like me more, not ones who go around bullying other fans because of the amount of time they've liked 'em.

People like that will just end up failing at life

Yeah, I'm the only one so far that takes her bullshit, no longer.

UPDATE: I texted Alice (Fran doesn't have a phone atm) and she said she hasn't heard from Lyn but she's gonna check to see if she has any messages now. Alice reckons she needs a good talking to haha.

Yeah I know, she is! But you're right, I'm not changing it, why should I hide my love for them just because she apparently loves them more? Thanks. :hug:

To be honest, I like to think MSI would apreciate fans like me more, not ones who go around bullying other fans because of the amount of time they've liked 'em.

no problem :hug: At least you don't have to compete on here for biggest fan. =)

yeah I would think that too. I mean, it I was in a band and I had fans like that, I would deliberately make bad music so they wouldn't listen to me anymore :rotfl: