Rant Thread - Part 5

thebrowncoat

you probably just dont realise your own good qualities as a friend, you seem like a really laid back kind of person, and thats probably what your friends like about you, you seem really cool.

and if you have friends who like you for who you are, then you should try start realising the good stuff about yourself.

though i know its easier to point out the bad stuff about yourself more than the good, but you have to see, your friends like you for a reason, you're obviously a good person. :]

:hug: That does seem to make sense! so thanks!

I do try and focus on the good qualities I have nowadays probably still a work in progress there.

my school does this traditional walkway painting thing for the graduating seniors, which was supposed to be today. well i work mondays. i managed to get my manager to let me have off today and let me work tomorrow instead.

it looks like its gonna rain. so what happens? the school postpones it.

for tomorrow from 3-8.

well i have a haircut at 3 and i got work from 4-9.

i went through so much shit to be free for this today, and i cant even do it. ughh

Alright, I have nothing against gays or bisexuals, I actually have some of them as friends. But does anyone other than me noticed that it's becoming more of a trend lately? Everyone seems to be bisexual now.

^oh everyone i know went through that "phase" when i was around 15/16. pretty funny. by now they've either gone full blown gay or straight as a ruler. funny times.

ANYWAY can. not. mother. fucking. stop. sneezing. mother. fucking. hay. fever. UGH.

I agree, being bisexual is a trend. At school I was bullied for being gay and at the time, being gay was so unheard of at my school, then suddenly when we left school, 9/10 people were either ''bi'' or gay, i say ''bi'' cos they claim they like both but if it came to it, they wouldn't dare touch another boy/girl.

ARRGHGHGHRIGHZDSDGDRKLJG

i have no problem with bi ppl...obviuosly..but it annoys the crap out of me b/c like you're all saying, its just a 'trend'. and that really irritates me. b/c it makes the legit bi ppl seem fake

you know if someone is genuine tho, these girls who say they're bi cos they kissed a girl while they were drunk annoy me

Yeah. I'm not saying all bisexual people. It's just some really annoy me, because it's all the same people too. It's always the scene kids. And then there's the people who "turn" bi. You can't fucking turn bi.

au contraire, you can totally "turn" bi. it's like. you only like one flavour of ice cream until your try another. you won't know until you try something, and as a predominantly heterosexual society what else do you expect.

p.s. i kissed a girl and i liked it.

wait what ?

@katie, i agree. i don't care about anyones sexuality at all, but my little brother comes home saying shit like 'oh mum all my friends are bi, i think i am too', it makes me laugh and i get SO angry because people rip it out of me for being gay, and i'm your proper stereotypical lesbian too, the hair and stuff. it annoys me to the max!