Rant Thread - Part 5

thebrowncoat

Holy crap, sorry for double posting but she's actually trying to kick him out right now. I really don't know what to do. I don't think I can deal with my parents splitting up as well as everything else. :crybad:

oh and also I've just got a haircut which I hate cause I look like a friggin ten year old.

Today just keeps getting worse and worse :(

:hug: :hug: :hug:

i really hope they don't split up.

Time after time, I feel like shouting "fuck you and your insignificant problems" to my monitor when I read through this thread. On the other hand, that rant of yours, Becca, really put me in my place. It's horrible to hear other people go through that stuff, and I cringe at the thought of it happening to me. You and your family are going through more than you deserve and I can only wish you all the best and hope that things turn out for the better.

Remember that a lot of things get said in the heat of an argument, and some of them are regretted later. Hang in there.:hug:

Time after time, I feel like shouting "fuck you and your insignificant problems" to my monitor when I read through this thread.

There are some really stupid pathetic rants in here. Like one sentence rants about something that doesn't matter. Either that or it's worthy of ranting. I just hope you've never said that to me cause I don't like to post much in this thread but when I do it's kind of major which is why I like to let it out.

And that's great, Becca. It's good to hear they want to sort it out. Problems can always be solved.

There are some really stupid pathetic rants in here.

actually, in general, all my rants are pretty damn pathetic in relation to the actual situations going on in my life. a rant is a rant, it's all relative, i don't feel the need to broadcast the shittest moments of my life across the internet - now that isn't a dig at anyone who does, seriously, because i know that's how some people prefer to deal and they like to get it all out. that's just not who i am.

to concur-

my feet hurt. so bad.

I keep saying that I'm happy. But mostly I keep getting depressed. I'm sick of people ignoring me. I'm sick of people refusing to be with me at all. I'm sick of "losing" people. And by that I mean people not wanting to basically know me or like me at all. The list of those people is growing rapidly:

- My mother and I used to talk about everything together. Now she hates me more than ever and talks to me like I'm trash. She calls me things like a worthless parasite.

- My little sister and I used to be buddies. But now she only likes me once in a while. Mostly when she's bored and has nothing better to do than to come in my room because my 16 year old sister [who she shares a room with likes better now] isn't home.

- I was best friends with this guy James for 3 and 1/2 years. We dated for a month then he broke up with me and later he lost all contact with me. He just refuses to talk to me. I haven't talked to him in about a year. But I've been having dreams about him for months. Even though he's an ass hole, I still miss my friendship with him.

- I got into an argument with my best friend Becky. A SMALL one. And our only one. But ever since then, she refuses to talk to me. She says she needs space from me. It's been almost 2 months since I've talked to her.

- My friend Jamie and I were supposed to hang out and we were talking about how much we missed each other but now she's ignoring me out of no where. I got a facebook message that I'm pretty sure is from her that basically says to leave her the fuck alone.

- And then of course there's CJ. He was my first serious boyfriend. We went out for almost 6 months and he broke up with me because I'm a retard who freaks out over small things. It's been over 2 months since he dumped me and I'm still in love with him. I can't let that go. After we broke up we weren't going to talk for a while. Then he decided that it would be better that we did talk because we were so used to talking to each other every day. We decided to be best friends. He was being so nice to me and everything. Then it was awkward between us and he was becoming an ass. Plus I still wanted to BE with him instead. So I said I needed to wait a few months. But once again he decided that we shouldn't wait. And yet he's still being an ass and ignoring me sometimes and yelling at me and lying to me etc. I hate it. But I'm still very much in love with him. He was an amazing boyfriend. Just not a good friend.

I'm so sick of all of this. I'm sick of crying all the time. I'm sick of driving people away. I do it too much. A lot of times I don't even know how I do it. It just happens. I'm such a terrible person.

If you actually too the time to read all of that, you're crazy ha but thanks for caring.

I keep saying that I'm happy. But mostly I keep getting depressed. I'm sick of people ignoring me. I'm sick of people refusing to be with me at all. I'm sick of "losing" people. And by that I mean people not wanting to basically know me or like me at all. The list of those people is growing rapidly:

- My mother and I used to talk about everything together. Now she hates me more than ever and talks to me like I'm trash. She calls me things like a worthless parasite.

- My little sister and I used to be buddies. But now she only likes me once in a while. Mostly when she's bored and has nothing better to do than to come in my room because my 16 year old sister [who she shares a room with likes better now] isn't home.

- I was best friends with this guy James for 3 and 1/2 years. We dated for a month then he broke up with me and later he lost all contact with me. He just refuses to talk to me. I haven't talked to him in about a year. But I've been having dreams about him for months. Even though he's an ass hole, I still miss my friendship with him.

- I got into an argument with my best friend Becky. A SMALL one. And our only one. But ever since then, she refuses to talk to me. She says she needs space from me. It's been almost 2 months since I've talked to her.

- My friend Jamie and I were supposed to hang out and we were talking about how much we missed each other but now she's ignoring me out of no where. I got a facebook message that I'm pretty sure is from her that basically says to leave her the fuck alone.

- And then of course there's CJ. He was my first serious boyfriend. We went out for almost 6 months and he broke up with me because I'm a retard who freaks out over small things. It's been over 2 months since he dumped me and I'm still in love with him. I can't let that go. After we broke up we weren't going to talk for a while. Then he decided that it would be better that we did talk because we were so used to talking to each other every day. We decided to be best friends. He was being so nice to me and everything. Then it was awkward between us and he was becoming an ass. Plus I still wanted to BE with him instead. So I said I needed to wait a few months. But once again he decided that we shouldn't wait. And yet he's still being an ass and ignoring me sometimes and yelling at me and lying to me etc. I hate it. But I'm still very much in love with him. He was an amazing boyfriend. Just not a good friend.

I'm so sick of all of this. I'm sick of crying all the time. I'm sick of driving people away. I do it too much. A lot of times I don't even know how I do it. It just happens. I'm such a terrible person.

If you actually too the time to read all of that, you're crazy ha but thanks for caring.

I read it all too :hug: I'm here to talk any time you want :)

Guest JadeIsRad
There are some really stupid pathetic rants in here. Like one sentence rants about something that doesn't matter.

So what if their 'rant' is only one sentence?

People can rant about what they like whether it's serious or not anyway.

Guest JadeIsRad
No I know, I was just repeating what Pekka said. I mean like "oh no this guy shaved his beard" or something. that's all -_-'

:???:

Ok, that is rather silly but they can still rant about it if they want to. That's all I meant :]