The Infamous Spam Thread - Part 15

thebrowncoat

uummm...

"Let's have some fun, this beat is sick. I wanna take a ride on your disco stick" but i think somebody has this on here.... or "do you want love or you want fame?" haha

hunnniii, do you think you could send love game to me? but you don't have to, if you don't want to of course

yeah, alicia has it. lol I think I'll look around again. xD

sure, but I gotta do it tomorrow cuz I have to go in a few mins :hug:

that's cool then. :D

tzzz, bad girl. :mrgreen:

aw how cute...<3

Haha I'm. :mrgreen: I don't knwo why I felt so bad conscience about that. I though I'd be happy that I skipped school but that wasn't so great and I'm feeling very bad about it.

I know! She have never done that before but suddennly I heard silent snoring and then I realized it was her. :mrgreen:

Btw do you have any pets? :)

@Nyle Hi there! I think we haven't talked before. I'm Joan nice to meet ya. :)

So what's up? :P

Righty, I'm off.

See you! xxx :hug:

Aww too bad. :(

Bye bye sweety! :hug:

Aaw that sucks. :( yeah, had the same going on with school a few weeks ago... Cool, where did you go? me too, haha. :hug:

what did you do? hehe :mrgreen: haahaha, that's so sweet!

i'm okay, thanks! it's just so hot here and i'm getting really pissed about it lol

I know! I never though I could feel this bad cause I skipped school! I though it would feel great to skip but it doesn't! :D

You also had the same thing going on? What same thing I don't get it? slowbrains.com :mrgreen:

What did I do when? Damn with me I just don't get anything anymore, lol. :mrgreen: this is so embarrasing that I don't get what u mean. :P

Aww thanks! :hug: Yeah I don't know a lot in German that's one of the things I know. It's very important to know that word. :)

Hot in German? Wow thay also told that heat wave would come also to Finland but no sign of that! Here's °C is there? It's 11 °C here. :P

Aw fuck. :( yeah, i really really hope you get them back! :hug:

do you think you had a virus?

we guess so, yes. because i have gdata, such a very expensive and good virus safety program on my computer and the anti-virus option doesn't work anymore for some reason. so we guess that something's on my computer what destroyed this. :(

we guess so, yes. because i have gdata, such a very expensive and good virus safety program on my computer and the anti-virus option doesn't work anymore for some reason. so we guess that something's on my computer what destroyed this. :(

:nono:

3 years ago i had a really bad virus on my computer... i had to delete everything from it. i hope that won't be necessary.