The Infamous Spam Thread - Part 15

thebrowncoat

dunno they are all so damn obsessed and some "extremely pretty" ones even have pics of themselves as ava, etc....haha

what??????????????????? Move ya ass to buy it then! The poster is so amazing :willy_nilly:

omg :shifty:

yeah, i'm gonna do all i can!

gotta go now, have fun with GG! BYE! :kiss:

:hug:

pretty much the same like yesterday, haha. checkin the daniel board (I watched zdf fernsehgarten cuz of him :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:), doing a request and tryin to keep up with things on here. :mrgreen:

there?

new obsession, huh? :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

my new obsession is ignorance, i was so like ':uhh:' as i heard it the first time, it's so amazing. still listening to it <333 but where the lines overlap isn't that bad either :D Want to have the right lyrics!

Not much actually, just chilling :D

how's you anyways?

new obsession, huh? :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

my new obsession is ignorance, i was so like ':uhh:' as i heard it the first time, it's so amazing. still listening to it <333 but where the lines overlap isn't that bad either :D Want to have the right lyrics!

Not much actually, just chilling :D

how's you anyways?

Definitly. This guy kinda made my crazy heart beat faster. lol :mrgreen:

yeah, it's really amazing! :willy_nilly:

I'm super good, thanks! You also okay?

yeah, keep it hun. :mrgreen:

oooh why? wow, how long have you been there now?

dunno, like i told you yesterday....they all are so obsessed and like they don't care that there's a noob....i've only been talkin to like 2 ppl or what....and they all aren't so open at all like the ppl on here...you know? :???:

I've been on there since friday eve. haha

dunno, like i told you yesterday....they all are so obsessed and like they don't care that there's a noob....i've only been talkin to like 2 ppl or what....and they all aren't so open at all like the ppl on here...you know? :???:

I've been on there since friday eve. haha

oooh, i get what you mean :???: well, hope it gets more interessting soon.

btw puffins, i gotta go. :( BYE!! :kiss: