The Infamous Spam Thread - Part 15

thebrowncoat

You were actually pretty lucky Ronny! :P I also had my first school day after the Christmas vacation. :) My school day wasn't as good as yours it was very boring. I had maths, arts, English and health education. -.-'

Blah. :???:

*throws up*

Yeah, school can be very boring, lol. :)

But it's so good to see everyone again.

It's been okey, this is my last semester on the school i'm in now, so i have to step up, and work really hard to get into the school i want. (: I got carving ski(kinda like these), of my parents, and money, a cd, oth seson 5 on dvd and som clothes and stuff ;D What did you get? :)
Oh yeah I know what you mean I have also read more than usually some subjects this year cause those numbers will be in the final report and so it's easier to get to that school what I want. :)

Oh those skis looks cool! I'm not very good to ski because here's not usually snow anymore. Are you a good skier? :) And yeah it's always good to get some money but sadly I didn't get any this year. I'm stupid what is Oth? :shifty: I didn't get anything interesting: I got an camera, radio, socks and candies. :P

Oh yeah I know what you mean I have also read more than usually some subjects this year cause those numbers will be in the final report and so it's easier to get to that school what I want. :)

Oh those skis looks cool! I'm not very good to ski because here's not usually snow anymore. Are you a good skier? :) And yeah it's always good to get some money but sadly I didn't get any this year. I'm stupid what is Oth? :shifty: I didn't get anything interesting: I got an camera, radio, socks and candies. :P

I haven't used skis like that since i was 8 or something, so i will prolly suck, i usually stand on snowboard. (: Oth = One Tree Hill. hehe. And that's cool ;D

I haven't used skis like that since i was 8 or something, so i will prolly suck, i usually stand on snowboard. (: Oth = One Tree Hill. hehe. And that's cool ;D
You haven't used skis since you were 8? :o We have to go skiing with our shcool always when here's snow. :uhh: Don't you have to? "One Tree Hill" I think I have heard of it. Is it good? :)

Hi :hug:

how are you? :D

I'm pretty good, thanks. My tooth aches though. :???:

How are you? ;D

You haven't used skis since you were 8? :o We have to go skiing with our shcool always when here's snow. :uhh: Don't you have to? "One Tree Hill" I think I have heard of it. Is it good? :)

Haha, yeah. I ski alot, but not skiing like that, one those i showed you, you like skiing down at mountainside. :P

Yes, it's awesome! I love it :D Haha

Hey James!

How are you? :)

Haha, yeah. I ski alot, but not skiing like that, one those i showed you, you like skiing down at mountainside. :P

Yes, it's awesome! I love it :D Haha

Oh now I got it! I have never skied down a mountainside or snowboarded. :shifty: That's pretty weird I think cause all of my friends have tired. :) Well maybe I hsould watch it when it next time comes from tv. ;-)

Oh now I got it! I have never skied down a mountainside or snowboarded. :shifty: That's pretty weird I think cause all of my friends have tired. :) Well maybe I hsould watch it when it next time comes from tv. ;-)

Hehe, it's really fun (:

You definatly should :D

Glad to hear.:hug:

I am pretty good, just a bit of a toothache.:P

Awww. *gives morphine* :P

Hey James and Ronnie! :hug:

How are you guys?

Hello Wifey! :hug:

I am fine I suppose, what about yourself?

James that's glad to hear. I'm also fine but I'm gonna fall asleep soon I didn't sleep very much last night so now I'm feeling tired. :) What have you done today?

Aww, poor you. :P

Well I was volunteering today, but other than that, very little.