Glad to hear. :)

I'm good, it's just so freaking cold here....-15°C atm. :nono:

Awww. *lends you my coat like any gentleman would*

I will, haha ;D

I'm just making some graphics, should be reading french. xP

:twisted:

Well graphics are more important. :P

Aw french sucks. lol

I have my first lesson tomorrow again after almost 3 weeks off. I'm afraid. :shifty:

Haha, i actually thinks it's okey. i think i'm gonna apply to go to high school in France :P

:twisted:

Well graphics are more important. :P

Yes, they are! xD

how is everyone? :hug: =)

I'm pretty good, thanks. (: You?

how is everyone? :hug: =)

I'm good I suppose. You?

And I love your new siggy. She was so cute on that show, I just wanted to give her a big squishy hug. :hug: < like that. :mrgreen:

Yes, they are! xD

I'm always right about these things. :twisted:

You like french? & you're good at it? :uhh:

Wow, you've got my respect. I seriously hate it and don't understand anything when the people speak so fast...

Haha, i think it's better than a lot of our other subjects:p Don't know how good i am though, i have 5 as grade in it xP I don't understand anything when people are talking really fast either :P

aw sweet, thankies. :kiss:

Btw, since which day are you a gentleman? I mean, a gentleman wouldn't just lie down and do nothing in the house during the wifey does all work. :twisted::mrgreen:

Oh, you bringing this up again? :roll:

Leave me alone, woman! goes to the pub* :twisted:

Jk. :hug:

Haha, you're a genius! xP

Indeed. ;)

Sorry people, gotta go now. Ciao! xxx

Haha, i think it's better than a lot of our other subjects:p Don't know how good i am though, i have 5 as grade in it xP I don't understand anything when people are talking really fast either :P

Don't you get marks there? I only know it with marks, not grades. 5 is bad here though. lol

I actually have a B in french, but I always think that I don't deserve it. But my teacher obvi has a better impression of me than I do. :willy_nilly:

I'm okay and you? :)

yeah I'm alright I guess. I've had so much homework this week though! It's not fair giving us this much on the first week back :nono:

I'm good I suppose. You?

And I love your new siggy. She was so cute on that show, I just wanted to give her a big squishy hug. :hug: < like that. :mrgreen:

ehh yeah I'm okay I guess :/

hehe thanks :D I agree. She looks very huggable ^_^

Don't you get marks there? I only know it with marks, not grades. 5 is bad here though. lol

I actually have a B in french, but I always think that I don't deserve it. But my teacher obvi has a better impression of me than I do. :willy_nilly:

5 is the same as B. :P We have grades/marks from 1-6 where 6 is the best, and 1 the worst xD

And B is really good :D

5 is the same as B. :P We have grades/marks from 1-6 where 6 is the best, and 1 the worst xD

And B is really good :D

Aw okay, here it's upside down, 1 is the best and 6 the worst, that's why I was a bit confused. :D

I know, but like I said, I don't feel like I know the language that good that it's good enough for having a B. But maybe I think too bad about myself. :P

Aw okay, here it's upside down, 1 is the best and 6 the worst, that's why I was a bit confused. :D

I know, but like I said, I don't feel like I know the language that good that it's good enough for having a B. But maybe I think too bad about myself. :P

Haha

I'm sure you're really good at it. (:

If i get accepted to the high school in france, i would have to move in september. :shifty: