The Infamous Spam Thread - Part 15

thebrowncoat

Already in september? Aw, I'm gunna miss you! :(:willy_nilly:

I'm gunna go to France from 29th march - 4th april.....aahhhhh

I do have to get accepted first though, and i'm not too sure i will be. xP If i get a new laptop, so i'm still gonna be on here (:

That's cool, where in France are you going? :)

I do have to get accepted first though, and i'm not too sure i will be. xP If i get a new laptop, so i'm still gonna be on here (:

That's cool, where in France are you going? :)

I wish you good luck! Hopefully you're getting accepted. :hug: Aw that's good. =)

I'm not happy about it, tbh. :shifty: We're going to Dijon, pretty close to Paris I think. Small towns always have cheaper youth hostels. xP

I wish you good luck! Hopefully you're getting accepted. :hug: Aw that's good. =)

I'm not happy about it, tbh. :shifty: We're going to Dijon, pretty close to Paris I think. Small towns always have cheaper youth hostels. xP

I've never heard of that xD Are you going with school?

Urgh, have you been to the doctors?

My day was pretty good thanks, apart from this morning, SO dull. We went through to this place to have a lecture on University, SO boring. They just went round in circles and the guys voice was so boring, I almost fell asleep.

It was interesting for about 10 minutes, then they kept repeating themselves on how you don't have to be posh and rich to go to Uni. WE GET IT!

I think I'd like to but not sure, I definetely want to go to college though.

What about you?

Haha yeah, I guess that would bore me too.

I've applied for Dance College's to start in Sept this year, then after I do the course I want to study Music Business at Uni, it's like working in the promotions dept of a record label, so yeah, college and Uni for me :P

Hmm, I'm not sure I'm the greatest dancer either, but I just can't wait to do the course <3

Ahaa yup, I spend hours learning all their choreo, I actually know it all, so I've kinda taught myself how to dance a bit already :)

Well, that just proves how dedicated you are too learn!

You'll be as good as them before you know it haha.

Am I correct in saying Kimberley lifts her leg straight up? I think it's her, or Ashley.

Can you do that yet? xD

Haha I know. They inspired me, if it wasn't for them I wouldn't want to dance.

Yeah, Kim's most known for it, but they can all do it, they all do it at some point in their performances :) I'm going to see them next Sunday, I have a fanbook, presents, DVD and everything ahaha :) <3

And no, I can't quiiite do it yet. No where near :P

arrrrrgggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

What's up Alex?

Haha I know. They inspired me, if it wasn't for them I wouldn't want to dance.

Yeah, Kim's most known for it, but they can all do it, they all do it at some point in their performances :) I'm going to see them next Sunday, I have a fanbook, presents, DVD and everything ahaha :) <3

And no, I can't quiiite do it yet. No where near :P

Awh, that's nice.

You might learn soon though haha, it's mostly Kim I've seen doing it. I'm very jealous you're going to see them, not only are they great dancers but Nicole and Melody sound great live.

Awh, that's nice.

You might learn soon though haha, it's mostly Kim I've seen doing it. I'm very jealous you're going to see them, not only are they great dancers but Nicole and Melody sound great live.

I know, I love Nicole & Mel, but they're all amazing. If you wanna have a message in the fanbook just pm it to me. It's just full of messages from people from my forum but there's still room if you want :)

I know, I love Nicole & Mel, but they're all amazing. If you wanna have a message in the fanbook just pm it to me. It's just full of messages from people from my forum but there's still room if you want :)

Oooh yeah please! I don't know what I'd put though, just that I think they're amazing. I'm sure they hear that a lot though. :neutral:

guitar isnt happening tonight :(

Why not?