The Infamous Spam Thread - Part 15

thebrowncoat

she is? hehe :D lol

that's right, everywhere is that girl... :nono: but that's cool when you're making a new ani of josh! (:

Ya, haha. :mrgreen:

Mr. Richards certainly pisses me off when I'm searching for Joshi pooh and she smiles on a pic. :nono:

I mean, I have a new one, but there are Taylor and Zac with him and I had to make it damn small. oO

I think I would be better off if I didn't have to learn people's names at work. My memory is horrible and it would be less awkward if I could just call everyone "man" or something like that. I'm too stupid to be filling my head with names instead of something else.

That or I'm just tired.

I know what u mean. My laptop is also slow and now I'm using desctop which is also slow today. :shifty: Aww you guys already started on monday. :( How has it been? Btw what did you Christmas presents did you get? :shifty: My friends hate when I ask that from everybody but I think it's important to know. :mrgreen:

Well, I had my first day at school after the Christmas break, it was pretty cool, my maths teacher was absent, so I had three free periods (that's 2 hours and a half that I had spent with my friends !), I only had class for one hour and a half. :P

You ? :)

Hey Joey ! :)

Hey Guro ! :)

How are you both doing ? :hug:

Hey (:

I'm pretty good, thanks :)

How are you?:hug:

I know what u mean. My laptop is also slow and now I'm using desctop which is also slow today. :shifty: Aww you guys already started on monday. :( How has it been? Btw what did you Christmas presents did you get? :shifty: My friends hate when I ask that from everybody but I think it's important to know. :mrgreen:

It's been okey, this is my last semester on the school i'm in now, so i have to step up, and work really hard to get into the school i want. (: I got carving ski(kinda like these), of my parents, and money, a cd, oth seson 5 on dvd and som clothes and stuff ;D What did you get? :)

Well, I had my first day at school after the Christmas break, it was pretty cool, my maths teacher was absent, so I had three free periods (that's 2 hours and a half that I had spent with my friends !), I only had class for one hour and a half. :P

You ? :)

You were actually pretty lucky Ronny! :P I also had my first school day after the Christmas vacation. :) My school day wasn't as good as yours it was very boring. I had maths, arts, English and health education. -.-'