The Infamous Spam Thread - Part 15

thebrowncoat

Aw *gives some food to you* :hug:

That's good to hear. I'm just so worried cuz I also have a girl in my class who has anorexia. she looks terrible...

thanks! :D

ooh really? Are you friends with her?

Rach looked terrible but I haven't been able to see her face to face for nearly a month now. I miss her loads :crybad:

thanks! :D

ooh really? Are you friends with her?

Rach looked terrible but I haven't been able to see her face to face for nearly a month now. I miss her loads :crybad:

Yes. I'm not frîends with her, honestly I don't like her that much. But I respect her and the situation and you really can't just ignore it and don't have any feelings...you know what I mean?

That sucks! I wish I could help you. :(:hug:

I gotta go now...Ttys bye! :kiss:

Yes. I'm not frîends with her, honestly I don't like her that much. But I respect her and the situation and you really can't just ignore it and don't have any feelings...you know what I mean?

That sucks! I wish I could help you. :(:hug:

I gotta go now...Ttys bye! :kiss:

yeah totally :) I just wondered cause being Rach's best friend, it's been pretty difficult for me as well.

awh okay cya :hug: xxx

ksjdfkasdj;fasjdfasdfaksdjflkajsdflkjasd;fkasdjfsdlkfjas;dlfkjaslkfjasd;flkasdflaskfjasdfgioaseiofgs;dgfirjtoia;gtioazfsdlkf;sdfkjalsd;kfj;laskdfjalsejofiaweestfio;eaasekasejigawo;fisrkgioarsjt;erfjsdfa

yay spam thread